First impression

Stitch

Terrarian
-Hello everyone,

I just recently started playing terraria on my x-box one. When the game first launched I initially wrote it off as a simple platformer game. After trying it for free through the x-box game pass I quickly realized how wrong I was. I’ve been playing in my spare time for the last 2 months and have accomplished quite a bit. I have a respectable home world where I haven’t beaten any bosses and several other “farm” worlds where I have defeated the flesh wall on my own. I am really enjoying the game thus far even though I’ve hit some kind of peak, as I can’t seem to defeat plantara just yet. Looking forward to the future of this awesome game.

Just a few images of my home world

A973EE21-5DB1-4F7E-B708-B819CCF59C1F.jpeg
9A30373D-64D3-4292-8AF5-2736593DB803.jpeg
A720F1E0-40CA-46DE-B22D-88BEE5763B4B.jpeg

Any advice or criticism is welcome

Any advice or criticism is welcome
Advice: get out while you still can. This place is evil and you'll find naught but death and decay and tmodloader posts on these forums.

Criticism: How do you deal with harpies and dragons in your face all day up in the sky like that?

Advice: get out while you still can. This place is evil and you'll find naught but death and decay and tmodloader posts on these forums.

Criticism: How do you deal with harpies and dragons in your face all day up in the sky like that?

In my home world I’ve kept it pre wall of flesh. So I haven’t even beat the dungeon on that world. So I don’t have to deal with harpies or dragons there.

What do you mean tmodloader posts?

In my home world I’ve kept it pre wall of flesh. So I haven’t even beat the dungeon on that world. So I don’t have to deal with harpies or dragons there.

What do you mean tmodloader posts?
Ah, okay that works
Tmodloader is the mod area for terraria. It's the only really active place left here.

As far as I know, enemies won't spawn if the entire screen is covered in player-placed walls. So I guess you could defeat the Wall of Flesh and you'd be okay besides the entrance area. My 3DS world has a sky base with walls that cover the screen and I get no Wyverns, but that might just be the 3DS version being itself. Harpies are also pre-hardmode.

So there's no misunderstanding going forward, @MoeHolyGhost, this type of welcome message won't be tolerated. A new member - even moreso, one that is new to the game comes to share their builds and seek out other like minded Terrarians, and this is how you greet them? No.

You can be as frustrated as you want about the console delay, but you do not get to alter the fact that this community is one built on mutual respect, and taint the experience of new forum members.

If you believe what you say, that this place is evil with only death and decay, you can take your own advice. Disagree with me? I welcome your PM to discuss further. Otherwise, leave the hateful comments elsewhere and off these forums.

@Unit One, you're conflating my anger with pipeworks blueballing with the fact that the console area is dead except for update fights.

Granted, I should've specified console, my bad. Anyone can see that the "one" terraria platform is thriving quite well.

@Unit One, you're conflating my anger with pipeworks blueballing with the fact that the console area is dead except for update fights.

Granted, I should've specified console, my bad. Anyone can see that the "one" terraria platform is thriving quite well.
Saying "[the console section of this forum] is evil and you'll find naught but death and decay" is not going to be accepted either Moe, we don't need or accept that type of insulting and disparaging talk. If you have anything further, send me a PM. Let this Intro thread get back on track.

I apologise for us having to show up on this thread for non-introductory reasons, Stitch.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to contact the staff if you have any questions or concerns though I'm afraid we're not privy to anything like release dates that haven't been decided. However we'll happily answer anything forum related within our abilities.
Personally, I don't play the console versions and have stricly only played PC as that's the platform I discovered it on. Though I assure that if you are worried, the console version is not yet abandoned and is being worked on... though by the sounds of it you aren't concerned with that yet, as you still have plenty of new content to go. :)

Our rules are pretty standard in essence, but you should probably still give them a quick read https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrarian-community-rules-culture-please-read.53/ just in-case. Basically, just remember to be respectful and mature!

Once again, welcome and apologies for your introduction thread having a little mess on it.

Back
Top Bottom