First time here!

Dr. Bones

Terrarian
Good afternoon, morning, night, whatever time it is for you. I am Dr. Bones. I am brand new to the forums, so I'd like to know all what I can do here! Anything will be helpful enough!

I-Is that a... TERRARIA REFERENCE?!

hi im new too but I already spent a couple of weeks here. so I don't know a lot but in this place you reply too peoples creations, talk about terraria issues or maybe weird things that happened in your terraria world.

there are also forums with non terraria related chats.
(I mostly go on those)
lol

have a good time :) 👍

Good afternoon, morning, night, whatever time it is for you. I am Dr. Bones. I am brand new to the forums, so I'd like to know all what I can do here! Anything will be helpful enough!

I-Is that a... TERRARIA REFERENCE?!
Hi @Dr. Bones, welcome to the forums. Glad to have you join us.

I am new here and i need help
Ooooooh, Crrriimmssooon
Coorrupptionnnn
Hi there @Killua Zoldyck, welcome to the forums. :)

Two tips for going forward
  1. Please put all your thoughts into one comment, instead of typing a message, posting it, typing another short message, sending it, etc. You can use the Edit button to add more. These forums are different than how you would chat in a discord server. I have merged them into one for you.
  2. If you’re posting in a thread, your message needs to relate to the topic - in this case messages should only be discussing the introduction post that Dr. Bones made, not about typing out random biomes. :)
If you have questions about this or anything else, you can send me a private message HERE.

Back
Top Bottom