Video First time let's play, it's Subterrarian

Harvest

Terrarian
First thing, did the forum software change or something? Because I had to register my only email address again. I last posted here like around 1.1? Anyway.

Here's my first try at making a LP of any kind at all. Shout out to Chippy talking about how he got started doing videos for helping me get the guts to tell anyone about this project. I'm learning basically everything except the gameplay part of making this as I go, and making do with the equipment I have on hand. I waited until there were a few ready to go until posting anything, so gameplay suggestions might take a seemingly long time to get incorporated. Caveats out of the way here's a link to the first video in the playlist:

Subterrarian is a modded Terraria series about colonizing the underground. Starting with squatting in renovated underground cabins the plan is to build a mighty subterranean empire.

Since there isn't really another venue for me, there will be a gap in videos this week because my mic disintegrated, and a replacement won't be here until the afternoon of the 18th.

Thanks to everyone who checked any of this out, this quick and dirty series is now finished. The final episodes are uploading and encoding. I'm not sure I'll do another Terraria series but if I do it'll be after the next patch.

Back
Top Bottom