First Time on a Forum...

Morrigen

Skeletron
And I really have no clue as to what I am doing... :dryadwhat:
Is there a point to all of this? And I understand that I'm coming off pretty ignorant right about now, but I'm serious. What do we do here?

Hey, Morrigen! Welcome to the TCF.

This is a place to discuss Terraria, showcase fan creations for the game, and meet new people in the Terraria community. Take a look around the forums and I think you'll find you're having an enjoyable time. Hope to see you around!

Oh... Well, then. I suppose that's... Nice?

Thanks! :D So far, I'm really enjoying reading people's thoughts on it all. I don't really get to socialize with a lot of other players and these people have some awesome ideas!

(I'm usually just building arenas and such on a server for a Twitch Streamer.... So... Lol.)

Hey, Morrigen! Welcome to the TCF.

This is a place to discuss Terraria, showcase fan creations for the game, and meet new people in the Terraria community. Take a look around the forums and I think you'll find you're having an enjoyable time. Hope to see you around!

Thank you for the welcome! I've noticed how a lot of it is like a giant chat room lol. Quite interesting really... You wouldn't happen to know if there was a thread where you can post your creations and get feedback, would you?

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! It would have taken me forever to find that thread! Ahaha!
And thank you for the welcome. :D Everyone is so nice. x3
You may find it more beneficial going and looking at the old forums if you are looking for inspiration for building. Posting though should always be done on this forum as it's the one that will likely be more acitve! Old forum screenshots link here: http://www.terrariaonline.com/forums/player-creations-screenshots.33/

Become apart of a community :cool:
apart and a part are separate things pedguin you silly goose!

Also Morrigen, be sure to stick around and check out everything there is to offer. Go through random boards and see if it's anything you may like. There's a lot to be seen around here and a lot of it can be quite interesting. The guides section is usually quite good!

You may find it more beneficial going and looking at the old forums if you are looking for inspiration for building. Posting though should always be done on this forum as it's the one that will likely be more acitve! Old forum screenshots link here: http://www.terrariaonline.com/forums/player-creations-screenshots.33/

Wow... I bet that is tough watching a place you use to frequent subsequently die off in favor of something new and fresh...
But at least you will always be able to carry the amazing memories you must have from over there, and I bet a lot of those people are over here now along with a lot of new people!
Who knows, maybe you'll like it here more, or at least be able to make new memories here. :D

Wonderful to meet you as well! I hope we can all be friends! ^u^

apart and a part are separate things pedguin you silly goose!

Also Morrigen, be sure to stick around and check out everything there is to offer. Go through random boards and see if it's anything you may like. There's a lot to be seen around here and a lot of it can be quite interesting. The guides section is usually quite good!

"apart and a part are separate things pedguin you silly goose!" -- I died laughing! xD

I will be sure to do just that! Before I even found the Introduction thread, I was literally lost in other threads, trying to figure out if this place was avoid of people or if I was just in the wrong place...
I was in the wrong place... :dryadconfused:

Wow... I bet that is tough watching a place you use to frequent subsequently die off in favor of something new and fresh...
But at least you will always be able to carry the amazing memories you must have from over there, and I bet a lot of those people are over here now along with a lot of new people!
Who knows, maybe you'll like it here more, or at least be able to make new memories here. :D

I'm not really one to get all gushy because something I like has evolved into something different! The old forums were nice and I will still go there for some things (old mods, coding questions in existing threads, guides etc), but for the most part I will be here.

Also you may want to consider editing your posts rather than double posting. It is a rule and is often frowned upon. Click the edit at the bottom of your post next time and add info there if no one has posted since your last comment!

I'm not really one to get all gushy because something I like has evolved into something different! The old forums were nice and I will still go there for some things (old mods, coding questions in existing threads, guides etc), but for the most part I will be here.

Also you may want to consider editing your posts rather than double posting. It is a rule and is often frowned upon. Click the edit at the bottom of your post next time and add info there if no one has posted since your last comment!

Would you believe me if I said that I keep clicking the wrong "reply" buttons and meant to send that LOOOOOONG speech of emotional gush to ahamling27? xD

True story, Terraria Online was my first forum. Gonna shed a tear or two when that site finally fades away, hopefully years from now!

Nice to meet you!

** Also, I keep hitting the wrong "reply" buttons and I apologize for not responding sooner!

Back
Top Bottom