Xbox One Fisherman's Pocket Guide?!

Tom Sand

Terrarian
Does the Fisherman's Pocket Guide really exist on XBOX One? Is it really just a white rabbit object to be chased but never found? I ask because I have done more than 150 fishing quests (lost count at or around that number) and I have received 8 weather radios, 12 Sextants, 4 Enchanted Sundials, 8 or 9 Bottomless Water Buckets, 6 or 7 Super Absorbent Sponges and the list goes on.... However, I nor my son who has completes just under 100 fishing quests, have ever received the Fisherman's Pocket Guide. It is literally the last thing in the game that we have not completed (the cell phone), and we have spent weeks now just fishing. If it does exist, perhaps some code that reads that determines what has already been awarded by the Angler, and not duplicated until all reward items have been given? Seriously, I understand making items hard to find, and grinding for those items, but seriously...you can only do one quest a day, and between the two of us we are almost over 250 days of fishing, and not one single drop?! Something needs to be changed.

I guess most of us would say "it's absurd bad luck, keep trying".

But after this amount of tries. I rather like to see confirmation that it is possible. I don't play console myself though.

Does the Fisherman's Pocket Guide really exist on XBOX One? Is it really just a white rabbit object to be chased but never found? I ask because I have done more than 150 fishing quests (lost count at or around that number) and I have received 8 weather radios, 12 Sextants, 4 Enchanted Sundials, 8 or 9 Bottomless Water Buckets, 6 or 7 Super Absorbent Sponges and the list goes on.... However, I nor my son who has completes just under 100 fishing quests, have ever received the Fisherman's Pocket Guide. It is literally the last thing in the game that we have not completed (the cell phone), and we have spent weeks now just fishing. If it does exist, perhaps some code that reads that determines what has already been awarded by the Angler, and not duplicated until all reward items have been given? Seriously, I understand making items hard to find, and grinding for those items, but seriously...you can only do one quest a day, and between the two of us we are almost over 250 days of fishing, and not one single drop?! Something needs to be changed.
Hi there @Tom Sand, it looks like you are getting seriously unlucky. I have seen other Xbox One players say that they've gotten the Fisherman's Pocket Guide - normally they received many Pocket Guides and many Weather Radios, but no Sextants (or some variation of that), so it is in the game.

Back
Top Bottom