tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Suggestion for 200 angler quest

• Accesory or something equipable that gives permanent vanilla buffs

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • an other thing (leave your suggestion) [Not Weapons/Armor/Mount]

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love this mod. Crates are so useful and very cool sprites, but it lacks placing things which I am a disappointment of. Nonetheless, the mod looks great and promise for a fishing playthrough.

I love this mod. Crates are so useful and very cool sprites, but it lacks placing things which I am a disappointment of. Nonetheless, the mod looks great and promise for a fishing playthrough.

Placing things? You mean furniture or crafting stations? The Analyzer is a crafting station this mod has (similar to the work bench)

Will the mecha fishron mount get a rework? i feel like it should get one due to the lack of mobile flight (floating) that the original fishron mount has.

Will the mecha fishron mount get a rework? i feel like it should get one due to the lack of mobile flight (floating) that the original fishron mount has.

The fact that it does not hover is intentional is supposed to be an alternative to the UFO not an upgrade. It's speed is higher but it cant hover that's the trade off.

Can the Mecha Fishron mount be given true unlimited flight at least (And be able to still fly up when enabled in the air)

What mount does that? My programming knowledge is very scarce so mostly depends on if I can get an example to modify it or if someone helps me with it. If that happens I will be able to do it if it does not make the mount op.

How do you use the v1.4.5zip can seem to make it work
[doublepost=1557433427,1557433007][/doublepost]The Ufo Drill Digging tool, has unlimited flight btw.
[doublepost=1557433775][/doublepost]Two mounts have infinite flights I have them in game, wiki links:
Non Mining One: Cosmic Car Key: Cosmic Car Key
Mining One: Drill Containment Unit: Drill Containment Unit

@Saber_Guardian @ShaneAngler

The mod can be downloaded from the tmodloader now but if you wanna use the zip file you can copy the files inside the mods folder inside the tmodloader folder. The location depends on if you are using the steam or the GOG version for example C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods

The examples would need to be from a mod that is open source. I tried with the calamity mod and the carriage mount but I could not make it work. I also tried making the mecha fishron mount be the same as the Cute fishron and just change the speed but it bahaved strangely.

Hey! Enjoying the mod so far. I finally defeated all the Mech bosses and started fishing with Soul Bait to try and get Biome Mimic Drops.

Over the course of fishing and opening crates, I got four of each Possessed Biome Crate (Hallow, Crimson, and Corruption). I was surprised, I thought they were more rare.

But the things that dropped were normal stuff. The contents for all 12 crates were stuff I would expect from an Iron crate or something. I got a ton of various potions, a couple baits, and 3 soul of nights. Oh and some gold. No weapons / items, and no Chlorophyte.

Is this intentional? Are these Possessed Crates filled with more RNG than I suspected? I figured that I would always get something good for those resources (or least the timing). I figured they would have RNG and could give weaker things but I didn't suspect all twelve chests to give me even more potions.

EDIT:
Just opened 5 more Crimson and 1 more Corruption Crates, all possessed. Same crap. Tons of potions, a little bit of gold, maybe some Soul of Nights and Baits.

Last edited:
EDIT:
Just opened 5 more Crimson and 1 more Corruption Crates, all possessed. Same crap. Tons of potions, a little bit of gold, maybe some Soul of Nights and Baits.

Sorry for the late reply I did not get a notification for this somehow. BTW just to clarify it seems like just a streak of bad luck. The crates work. I just did some testing to make sure

1591392127153.png

Any update planned for new terraria update? I love this mod as I'm a filthy fisherman as well!! Please!
Tmodloader does not support 1.4 yet.

Back
Top Bottom