tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Suggestion for 200 angler quest

• Accesory or something equipable that gives permanent vanilla buffs

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • an other thing (leave your suggestion) [Not Weapons/Armor/Mount]

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I understand correctly, there's no way for you to obtain hell stone from fishing, correct?

Может мне кто нибудь объяснить, где скачать этот мод. Заранее спасибо

Ahhh so the obsidian crate does contain hell stones. What about the other new biome crate? do they contain ores as well?

Ahhh so the obsidian crate does contain hell stones. What about the other new biome crate? do they contain ores as well?
possesed jungle crate has chlorophyte ores, turtle shells and flower boots,all the info its on the first page of the thread, and a little advice if you want to respond someone comment click on the "reply" button its on the right side besides "like" and "qoute" because sometimes its hard to know which person are you answer on their comment.

I am doing a playthrough using this mod, and within the first few days, I was catching Forest Crates, which were dropping greater healing/mana potions. By the time I reached hardmode, I had loads of each. I think early on, these potions are a little overpowered. I didn't use them for these reasons, but can you change it so modded crates drop lesser/regular healing potions prehardmode?

I am doing a playthrough using this mod, and within the first few days, I was catching Forest Crates, which were dropping greater healing/mana potions. By the time I reached hardmode, I had loads of each. I think early on, these potions are a little overpowered. I didn't use them for these reasons, but can you change it so modded crates drop lesser/regular healing potions prehardmode?

Thanks for letting me know was a mistake on my part. They should be healing potions earlygame and greater in hardmode.

Update to fix it

Last edited:
Excuse Roxxz but silly question if I made a biome cube (sand+clentaminator) to change the biome, this work to make an artificial snow biome? because im playing with tremor and since their glacier biome takes 90% of the snow surface and their mobs are too strong its very difficult to take angler quest on snow surface.

Excuse Roxxz but silly question if I made a biome cube (sand+clentaminator) to change the biome, this work to make an artificial snow biome? because im playing with tremor and since their glacier biome takes 90% of the snow surface and their mobs are too strong its very difficult to take angler quest on snow surface.

Ahh, I can agree with you...
We really need Ice Crates in the Glacier Biome

Ahh, I can agree with you...
We really need Ice Crates in the Glacier Biome
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the glacier its already annoying until all their mobs gets nerfed on the next update/fix, because Im using an armor that gives me a 95 defence and the stupid "glacier" enemy kills me in 2 hits!! even with 400 of hp and since the stupid blizzard makes more harder to see anything, you moron (in a good manner) "so if any of the staff read this is,its not supposed to be taken seriously more like a joke".

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the glacier its already annoying until all their mobs gets nerfed on the next update/fix, because Im using an armor that gives me a 95 defence and the stupid "glacier" enemy kills me in 2 hits!! even with 400 of hp and since the stupid blizzard makes more harder to see anything, you moron (in a good manner) "so if any of the staff read this is,its not supposed to be taken seriously more like a joke".

@lightbowser1

Even if your statement is intended as a joke, the way it is written along with the need to put a disclaimer at the end of your statement means that it isn't the best kind of post to make.

Sometimes friends will call each other names such as "moron" which you used here in light hearted fun which is fine in those cases if it's understood by both people. When talking with people you don't know as well, even with this disclaimer, it still has the potential to be misunderstood and come off as disrespectful, which is why in general, we prefer that members do not call other members names such as this, which can be seen as very disrespectful.

Please keep this in mind for the future. And to be careful about who you joke around with, if you feel a disclaimer is needed so that your post is not seen to be disrespectful, it is better to not post it.

@lightbowser1

Even if your statement is intended as a joke, the way it is written along with the need to put a disclaimer at the end of your statement means that it isn't the best kind of post to make.

Sometimes friends will call each other names such as "moron" which you used here in light hearted fun which is fine in those cases if it's understood by both people. When talking with people you don't know as well, even with this disclaimer, it still has the potential to be misunderstood and come off as disrespectful, which is why in general, we prefer that members do not call other members names such as this, which can be seen as very disrespectful.

Please keep this in mind for the future. And to be careful about who you joke around with, if you feel a disclaimer is needed so that your post is not seen to be disrespectful, it is better to not post it.
sorry.

Back
Top Bottom