• Accesory or something equipable that gives permanent vanilla buffs

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • an other thing (leave your suggestion) [Not Weapons/Armor/Mount]

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2016-11-30_1-54-35.png
vortex dye / teal dye

The angler amnesia potion is part of an other mod and it would be kinda late to give it as a reward.

This mod adds special rewards it doesn't replace or take off any of the existing angler rewards.
1-take in mind that the hot line fishing lane rod to be able to catch in lava is only get it once you are on hardmode.
2-the angler amnesia potion is to be use on this mod because if the guide on steam and i know its only for the achivement of the 200 quests but no one will wait for 20 real life minutes to get another quest from him and this suggestion is to play the mod that has the amnesia potion with fishing 2.0 to make thing more faster.
because belive me i like fishing but that rule of 1 quest per day is stupid.
[doublepost=1480482007,1480481786][/doublepost]if you need ideas for your 200 reward im not that have many but pet item ocean crown the duke is your pet but smaller.

I made a few mistakes in the sprite, so have the corrected version

Attachments

• DesertCrate.png
    DesertCrate.png
    554 bytes · Views: 280
Ive done the first load of crates.
Fixed desert again:
DesertCrate.png

Ice crate:
IceCrate.png

Ocean crate:
OceanCrate.png

And for the hell crate you have a choice between one that looks like a shadow chest
ShadCrate.png
or one that looks like obsidian theme
HellCrate.png

I will be making the possessed crates soon

Ive done the first load of crates.
Fixed desert again: View attachment 150021
Ice crate: View attachment 150022

Ocean crate: View attachment 150023

And for the hell crate you have a choice between one that looks like a shadow chestView attachment 150024 or one that looks like obsidian theme View attachment 150025

I will be making the possessed crates soon
Impressive, but make the chains of the Shadow chest interact with the outline.I you don't understand that, I'll do it.

What about new fish or quests to do? that would be cool. making fishing have more quests or have more fish that might help in some way or another.

having more fishes can be annoying because when i play schwifty mod he put the mahogany floater but i cant catch it legit when i told this to the dev of the mod he said the rarity to appear can be very rare and he cant test it appropietly but hey dont mind me its your mod after all.

I was able to talk to jopjellly about uploading the mod to tmodloader browser and they didn't support uploading from a non steam terraria but they will probably in the next version so after they update I'll try to get the mod in the modbrowser so you can get the mod and it's updates easier.

They look really nice thanks. I don't want to sound ungrateful cause I'm not but the ice crate is kinda hard to read as a crate if you could look into that it would be great specially because if all the crates are done by you they would all look more cohesive. Thanks again.

@AllensFish

There are new fish weapons and new custom and vanilla fishable items in this mod. Quest could be done if you have something in mind that would serve a purpose. I added rewards to quest that exist already. Adding new quest fish could be done but I don't think that would serve much of a purpose if they are like the normal vanilla ones but I'm open to ideas so If you have something more clear that you want to elaborate on I would like to hear.

@Ultimate King

I liked the fact that It looked locked but like he said it reminds us too much to the shadow chest which was not my intention so I decided to go with the other option although It would be great if the fiery one would include the locked theme as well.

@lightbowser1

Sorry I can't understand your english.

Last edited:
I was able to talk to jopjellly about uploading the mod to tmodloader browser and they didn't support uploading from a non steam terraria but they will probably in the next version so after they update I'll try to get the mod in the modbrowser so you can get the mod and it's updates easier.

They look really nice thanks. I don't want to sound ungrateful cause I'm not but the ice crate is kinda hard to read as a crate if you could look into that it would be great specially because if all the crates are done by you they would all look more cohesive. Thanks again.

@AllensFish

There are new fish weapons and new custom and vanilla fishable items in this mod. Quest could be done if you have something in mind that would serve a purpose. I added rewards to quest that exist already. Adding new quest fish could be done but I don't think that would serve much of a purpose if they are like the normal vanilla ones but I'm open to ideas so If you have something more clear that you want to elaborate on I would like to hear.

@Ultimate King

I liked the fact that It looked locked but like he said it reminds us too much to the shadow chest which was not my intention so I decided to go with the other option although It would be great if the fiery one would include the locked theme as well.

@lightbowser1

Sorry I can't understand your english.
1-my apologies i was trying to answer AllensFish.
2-you dont need to understand the schiwfty mod the only thing that i was talking about is that schwifty create a fish for the angler as request (slimefish,dynamite fish etc.) the fact that terraria select at random a quest fish his fish has a very slim chance to appear and he told me that he couldnt test it so in a future version hes going to scrap the fish from his mod.
3-my english is not perfect and i apologize from any misunderstanding in my post.

Version 1.0 is out NOW

It has all the items that were promised at the begining of development.

The update includes all the new weapons and items that you can fish with the Fishingtron

upload_2016-12-2_23-15-9.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-2_23-11-28.png
    upload_2016-12-2_23-11-28.png
    227.5 KB · Views: 248
Some of these sprites are awesome and some of these sprites are...
...less awesome...

But this is a pretty cool mod!

Some of these sprites are awesome and some of these sprites are...
...less awesome...

But this is a pretty cool mod!

Yeah the ones that I did are bad. If you know how to sprite and want to contribute or know someone that wants to help both are more than welcome.

Hope you can get past those sprites and like the mod though. Let me know.

Yeah the ones that I did are bad. If you know how to sprite and want to contribute or know someone that wants to help both are more than welcome.

Hope you can get past those sprites and like the mod though. Let me know.
thats why the mods always goes on various updates to fix something here and there and right now downloading

want to try the mod but
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.Projectile.SetDefaults(Int32 Type)
at Terraria.Projectile.CloneDefaults(Int32 TypeToClone)
at Fishing3.Items.Projectiles.Spike.SetDefaults()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I love the idea of a fishing expansion. The only feedback I can think of right now is to make sure sprites are alligned to a 2x2 pixel grid to make sure the sprites are in tune with the rest of Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom