Suggestion for 200 angler quest

• Accesory or something equipable that gives permanent vanilla buffs

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • an other thing (leave your suggestion) [Not Weapons/Armor/Mount]

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
want to try the mod but
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.Projectile.SetDefaults(Int32 Type)
at Terraria.Projectile.CloneDefaults(Int32 TypeToClone)
at Fishing3.Items.Projectiles.Spike.SetDefaults()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Probably is an issue with an other mod but try this and let me know if it works

Attachments

• Fishing 2.0 v1.0.1.zip
    136.4 KB · Views: 206
Dungeon_Crate.png

I made an ocean crate. It might need to be changed a bit but I think it at least looks better.

EDIT : You can use it but only if you change your profile to this for the rest of the day

OWOWOWOOA.png

View attachment 150330
I made an ocean crate. It might need to be changed a bit but I think it at least looks better.

EDIT : You can use it but only if you change your profile to this for the rest of the day

Thanks for the sprite. I might add it in the next update if the guys like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Vote Or Leave suggestions For The The 200th Angler Quest Reward~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would you like
A) An Accesory or something equipable that gives many useful permanent buffs like Regen Iron Skin Wrath Summoning etc.

B) or would you prefer and take the chances that might never happen if I get no help of a spriter and a coder of a boss that is super endgame lot harder than the Moon Lord with may phases (4 or 5 ideally really long fight that gets harder and harder and more epic) but I wont be able to do it without help.

C) Something else that is your suggestion has to be something that one might really wanna work to get and that adds something missing or a cool thing that is not broken. (Don't ask for crazy mount because as far as I know no one really knows how to make them do crazy stuff like shooting for you or whatever)

A cool name could be "A fisherman's guide to the galaxy"
A play off the book title "hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy"

This mods is really useful! Since fishing is really underrated.. This mods will be great..
And i want accessories that give perm buff :), but not too op, or else it will broke the game xD

This mods is really useful! Since fishing is really underrated.. This mods will be great..
And i want accessories that give perm buff :), but not too op, or else it will broke the game xD

How many buff/what buff would your suggest?

Mod downloads reached over 100 for the latest version

and more than 200 downloads having previous versions in mind

Answer this please:

For the buffs on the angler reward I was thinking: Iron Skin, Shine, Regen, Swiftness, Wrath/Rage (you'll get the opposite of the biome that generated on your world). I'll go with that unless you guys think is OP or UP so let me know. I would prefer not to include fishable potion buffs because it's a fishing mod. I did include Wrath/rage because there is only 1 damage increasing buff that is not fishable and it's for magic weapons only and the idea is that this reward benefits anyone not only chars playing mage/using magic weapons.

Ive used this sprite for it
upload_2016-12-9_16-30-54.png

Have you guys tried the Book Of sharknados? Would you prefer me to lower its damage but make the shark stick to the target a bit like it's bitting it's prey?

Last edited:
Mod downloads reached over 100 for the latest version

and more than 200 downloads having previous versions in mind

Answer this please:

For the buffs on the angler reward I was thinking: Iron Skin, Shine, Regen, Swiftness, Wrath/Rage (you'll get the opposite of the biome that generated on your world). I'll go with that unless you guys think is OP or UP so let me know. I would prefer not to include fishable potion buffs because it's a fishing mod. I did include Wrath/rage because there is only 1 damage increasing buff that is not fishable and it's for magic weapons only and the idea is that this reward benefits anyone not only chars playing mage/using magic weapons.

Ive used this sprite for it View attachment 151148

Have you guys tried the Book Of sharknados? Would you prefer me to lower its damage but make the shark stick to the target a bit like it's bitting it's prey?

I think it would be better if he gave you something like a "Fisher Man's Elixir" which gives you all 3 of the fishing potions permeantly

I think it would be better if he gave you something like a "Fisher Man's Elixir" which gives you all 3 of the fishing potions permeantly

That's a good reward to have but if you make 200 fishing quest is because you spent a lot of time fishing already so I feel that at that point it wouldn't be needed anymore but I liked your suggestion so I added it for the 100th quest reward.

New version 1.1 is out. It adds Bottomless Elixirs as reward for the 100th and 200th Angler Quest

what that do?
It says it on the first post. They are usable but non consumable (aka unlimited uses) of a pot. The 100th one gives fishing buff crate buff and sonar buff and the other one (200th quest reward) gives Iron skin swiftness hp regen shine and wrath or rage (the opposite to the one you can get on your world).

Is there a way to get a forest crate? Someone named Shekkels had that, but he/she hasn't updated mod since the tmod before last- tmod 7, I believe.

Is there a way to get a forest crate? Someone named Shekkels had that, but he/she hasn't updated mod since the tmod before last- tmod 7, I believe.

My mod doesn't have a forest crate. It's probably from an other mod.

The crates it has are Ice Desert Ocean and Hell there is also possed (late hardmode) versions of the corruption crimson hallow jungle and dungeon crates

My mod doesn't have a forest crate. It's probably from an other mod.

The crates it has are Ice Desert Ocean and Hell there is also possed (late hardmode) versions of the corruption crimson hallow jungle and dungeon crates
Yes' it's from Shekkels now discon'd mod. I was wondering if you could add one in?

Back
Top Bottom