tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Suggestion for 200 angler quest

• Accesory or something equipable that gives permanent vanilla buffs

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • an other thing (leave your suggestion) [Not Weapons/Armor/Mount]

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As someone who has done a ton of hours in Terraria fishing, this mod is really, really awesome.

Is it possible to add a summon weapon as a possible item to get from crates to give fishermen access to summons? And/Or a way for summoners to get a summon weapon without dealing any damage beforehand in pure summoner playthroughs?

Probably will add some of that just gotta think how to do it.

New version available

The mod browser update will come later when jeckel updates the gog tmod version

It includes Forest Crate and
Cave Crate

upload_2016-12-28_19-10-33.png
upload_2016-12-28_19-10-20.png

They Drop:

Forest Crate
Slime Staff, Code 1 yoyo (After EOC has been defeated), Spear, Wooden Boomerang, Blowpipe, Wand of Sparking. After defeating any mech boss: Pirate Staff, Code 2 yoyo.

Cave Crate
Rally yoyo, Band of Regen, Magic Mirror, Cloud in a Bottle, Hermes Boots, Enchanted Boomerang, Shoe Spikes, Web Slinger. On Hardmode: Spider Fang(s)

Added Soul of Night to Corruption and Crimson Possessed Crates and Soul of Light to Possessed Hallow Crate

Removed Band of Regeneration, Shoe Spikes and Enchanted Boomerang from Ocean crate

Adjusted the chances to get Master Bait from all crates

You can now fish Bee Wax when fishing on honey

@TokoWH @PyroZ @Audrina2k

Attachments

• Fishing 2.0 v1.2.zip
    159.3 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
New version available

The mod browser update will come later when jeckel updates the gog tmod version

It includes Forest Crate and
Cave Crate

View attachment 153082 View attachment 153081

They Drop:

Forest Crate
Slime Staff, Code 1 yoyo (After EOC has been defeated), Spear, Wooden Boomerang, Blowpipe, Wand of Sparking. After defeating any mech boss: Pirate Staff, Code 2 yoyo.

Cave Crate
Rally yoyo, Band of Regen, Magic Mirror, Cloud in a Bottle, Hermes Boots, Enchanted Boomerang, Shoe Spikes, Web Slinger. On Hardmode: Spider Fang(s)

Added Soul of Night to Corruption and Crimson Possessed Crates and Soul of Light to Possessed Hallow Crate

Removed Band of Regeneration, Shoe Spikes and Enchanted Boomerang from Ocean crate

Adjusted the chances to get Master Bait from all crates

You can now fish Bee Wax when fishing on honey

@TokoWH @PyroZ @Audrina2k
I'll download the mod it's looks ok and super useful :)

please tell how can i create the soul bate, i mean what crafting station is needed
Demon altar. Like pyro said whenever you have doubts about that if you give the item to the guide an put the mouse to the side it will say "crafted in" and the crafting station required.

i already have 200/200 :(

You could reset your ingame achievements if you wanna track that down again

My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader

rename achievements.dat to for example achievements.dat(old) in case you wanna keep your old achievements or delete it if you don't care.

please someone tell me on which biome i have to fish to get the obsidian crate, on lava in the underworld? with normal bait o with the soul one?

Hey there :) Not sure if it was intentional or not, but it looks like the latest update didn't overwrite the older version: it just created another file instead. Not a huge problem, but thought I'd let you know about it all the same in case anyone thinks they can't use the new update :) Returns with this error:

Two mods share the internal name Fishing3
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.VerifyNames(List`1 mods)

Hey there :) Not sure if it was intentional or not, but it looks like the latest update didn't overwrite the older version: it just created another file instead. Not a huge problem, but thought I'd let you know about it all the same in case anyone thinks they can't use the new update :) Returns with this error:

Two mods share the internal name Fishing3
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.VerifyNames(List`1 mods)

Maybe it's because I have it named fishing3 on my pc but I uploaded here as fishing2 so if you used the version from the forums and then updated using the tmodloader you might have a fishing2.tmod and a fishing3.tmod on your mod folder if that's the case delete the "fishing2.tmod". I'll re upload the thread to make both have the same filename to avoid this from happening again. Thanks for telling me.

Maybe it's because I have it named fishing3 on my pc but I uploaded here as fishing2 so if you used the version from the forums and then updated using the tmodloader you might have a fishing2.tmod and a fishing3.tmod on your mod folder if that's the case delete the "fishing2.tmod". I'll re upload the thread to make both have the same filename to avoid this from happening again. Thanks for telling me.

Ah, that would make sense. I think I did originally download it from the forums, but thank you so much for looking into it :)

Back
Top Bottom