tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Suggestion for 200 angler quest

• Accesory or something equipable that gives permanent vanilla buffs

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • an other thing (leave your suggestion) [Not Weapons/Armor/Mount]

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K so for some reason, miscelania just break the mod, so I can't run both of them at the same time.
Fishing 2.0 get disabled
Here's the log

La clé donnée était absente du dictionnaire.
à System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
à GoldensMisc.AutofisherHooks.RegisterHook(HookType type, MethodInfo hook) dans e:\Yurik\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\GoldensMisc\AutofisherHooks.cs:ligne 55
à GoldensMisc.GoldensMisc.Call(Object[] args) dans e:\Yurik\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\GoldensMisc\GoldensMisc.cs:ligne 188
à Fishing3.Fishing3.PostSetupContent()
à Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I'm having this problem. I tried verifying local files but that just got rid of Tmodloader. Is there an earlier version I can download?

The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at GoldensMisc.AutofisherHooks.RegisterHook(HookType type, MethodInfo hook) in e:\Yurik\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\GoldensMisc\AutofisherHooks.cs:line 55
at GoldensMisc.GoldensMisc.Call(Object[] args) in e:\Yurik\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\GoldensMisc\GoldensMisc.cs:line 188
at Fishing3.Fishing3.PostSetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

@lordz560 don't worry we heard you loud and clear when you posted with your @blue remote account. Here is an older version in the meantime https://github.com/rayman89/Fishing3/releases/download/v1.4.3/Fishing3.tmod

Please let me know what version of terraria, tmodloader, miscelania and fishing2.0 mod versions were you using when you got this error.

Edit: a new version of miscellania (v1.6.5) was released that fixes some bugs. Be sure to download the latest version of Miscellania and FIshing2.0 and let me know if you get an error.

Last edited:
Still nothing (And no, lordz560 is another person)
I'm getting the same error
I tried disabled every other mod but nothing
Here's what I got
Tmodloader version 0.10.1.5
Terraria 1.3.5.2
Miscelania 1.6.4
Fishing 2.0 1.4.5

Still nothing (And no, lordz560 is another person)
I'm getting the same error
I tried disabled every other mod but nothing
Here's what I got
Tmodloader version 0.10.1.5
Terraria 1.3.5.2
Miscelania 1.6.4
Fishing 2.0 1.4.5
I'm having this problem. I tried verifying local files but that just got rid of Tmodloader. Is there an earlier version I can download?

The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at GoldensMisc.AutofisherHooks.RegisterHook(HookType type, MethodInfo hook) in e:\Yurik\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\GoldensMisc\AutofisherHooks.cs:line 55
at GoldensMisc.GoldensMisc.Call(Object[] args) in e:\Yurik\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\GoldensMisc\GoldensMisc.cs:line 188
at Fishing3.Fishing3.PostSetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
I fixed this in Miscellania v1.6.5, sorry for that.

I like how the problem got fixed after I found how I can fix it. I got rid of the fishing mod and redownloaded it. Sorry about the confusion yesterday though. Didn't know someone else had the same problem.

I like how the problem got fixed after I found how I can fix it. I got rid of the fishing mod and redownloaded it. Sorry about the confusion yesterday though. Didn't know someone else had the same problem.

The real fix is updating to the latest version of miscellania. Be sure to update that mod or you might get the same error again.

you should add flower boots to jungle crates (i think that is possible) instead of the possessed jungle crate, bcz at the time you defeat the three mechanical bosses flower boots is useless.
EDIT: you can get fiberglass fishing pole from crates, and this item is rarer than the flower boots. that makes no sense .-.

Last edited:
you should add flower boots to jungle crates (i think that is possible) instead of the possessed jungle crate, bcz at the time you defeat the three mechanical bosses flower boots is useless.
EDIT: you can get fiberglass fishing pole from crates, and this item is rarer than the flower boots. that makes no sense .-.

Jungle crates are vanilla crates. I haven't change that and I don't think I will. I don't really know how to do it either. I also think that it if you are able to get the boots so early it will take off part of the fun of going exploring and getting bait and it will make it more of a chore. Remember also that this mod gives you a guaranteed Golden bug net at 21 Angler Quests Finished. I think that is enough aid.

Roxxz, any chance of making the Mechanic Fishron mount hover like the cute fishron? It just breaks my heart not being able to do it, by far the best modded mount, prefer it over the apocalyptic chariot. Great mod, I have enjoyed it lots, Thanks.

Roxxz, any chance of making the Mechanic Fishron mount hover like the cute fishron? It just breaks my heart not being able to do it, by far the best modded mount, prefer it over the apocalyptic chariot. Great mod, I have enjoyed it lots, Thanks.

Thank you I'm glad you like the mod. The thing is that mount is supposed to be an alternative to the UFO not an upgrade that's why its faster but can't hover. Also I don't know how to code the hover part. Maybe after 1.3.6 comes out if there is some new content for fishing that goes after Fishron I could make an upgrade to the Mechanic Fishron that also hovers if someone can help me with that part of the coding but I don't promise anything.

Thank you I'm glad you like the mod. The thing is that mount is supposed to be an alternative to the UFO not an upgrade that's why its faster but can't hover. Also I don't know how to code the hover part. Maybe after 1.3.6 comes out if there is some new content for fishing that goes after Fishron I could make an upgrade to the Mechanic Fishron that also hovers if someone can help me with that part of the coding but I don't promise anything.

Thanks for your fast reply and I understand, will keep an eye open anyway.

Back
Top Bottom