Mobile Fishing Guide 1.2.3-4 [mobile]

Jacques Remy

Terrarian
Hello, I made a guide for fishing, and I recorded some videos in spanish but I think that I could post the basics here and see if there's something I didn't mention or something wrong, anyways I hope it helps.

1.- Terrain preparation

• You need to create a good pond in every biome and at every height, 75 water tiles (50 honey tiles) minimum, above 300 recommended to avoid penalizations.
  • You're going to need a lot of buckets and a lot of water to create artificial lakes in every biome and at every height, you can create a new world to take all the water from the ocean or create a water duplication circuit.
  • There are 9 different biomes where you can fish in: Forest, Ocean, Jungle, Corruption, Crimson, Hallow, Snow, Space, Mushroom.
  • There are 5 heights where you can fish at: Sky (above the clouds of the floating islands) Surface, Underground, Cave, Underworld.
  • You need to create an overlapped biome location Snow + Crimson, Corruption or Hallow (just one of those) at the cavern height to get the Scaly Truffle.
  • You can fish in lava and honey at any height and there's no underground or cave location for the ocean biome.
  • You're going to need minions for protection (mandatory) and calming potions (optional) or you can build walls around the ponds so monsters won't reach you.

2.- Fishing Rods

• Wood fishing pole 5% fishing power (not recommended)
  • Reinforced fishing pole 15% fishing power
  • Fisher of souls 20% fishing power
  • Flesh catcher 22% fishing power
  • Fiberglass fishing pole 27% fishing power
  • Mechanic's rod 30% fishing power (you can get it from the Mechanic if there's waning crescent moon and the angler moved to his room)
  • Sitting duck's fishing pole 40% fishing power (recommended, you can easily get it from the traveling merchant)
  • Hotline fishing hook 45% fishing power (reward from the angler)
  • Golden firing rod 50% fishing power (reward from the angler)

TO BE CONTINUED... In the next update: BAIT

Or you can create floating Biomes. 200 Blocks of Ebonstone, Crimstone, Snow Blocks, Pearlstone, Jungle Blocks, and Dirt Blocks. Build a Wide U-Shaped Pool. Build them near your base. Accessible with the Minecart. Space them 75 Blocks apart. Do the same in the Cavern Layer with the addition of a Honey Pool and the Glowing Mushroom Pool.

Or you can create floating Biomes. 200 Blocks of Ebonstone, Crimstone, Snow Blocks, Pearlstone, Jungle Blocks, and Dirt Blocks. Build a Wide U-Shaped Pool. Build them near your base. Accessible with the Minecart. Space them 75 Blocks apart. Do the same in the Cavern Layer with the addition of a Honey Pool and the Glowing Mushroom Pool.

Yeah it could work but I'm not sure if there's enough space to have 75 blocks apart...

I really liked the idea of cavern high location. And your ship design. I'm gonna use those ideas! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom