Texture Pack Fishing +

Smold

Official Terrarian

Hurray!!! Texture pack "Fishing +" was released.

Click on me to go to the release post.

Smold <3 18.08.20

This texture pack changes fishing (Fishing poles,Armor,Emotes,Potions,Accessories,Items,Pets,NPC)

*Customizable - You can customize the texture for yourself,details in the archive,in the "Settings" folder.

*Disabled - This texture is disabled by default,enable it in the archive,in the "Settings" folder.

Changelog

V1.0 - Changed Fishing poles 1.3 - (06.06.20)

V1.1
- Changed Armor,Emotes,Potions,Accessories,NPC - (11.06.20)

V1.2 - Changed Items,Accessories,NPC,Pets - (28.06.20)

V1.2.1 - Changed Items,Small texture fixes - (09.08.20)

2.png

Changed Fishing Poles 1.3

(Fishing poles 1.4 in the plans)

-_-.png

7.png

Changed Fishing Potion,Sonar Potion,Crate Potion.

potions.png

3.png

Changed Angler armor.

armor.png

6.png

Changed 3 emotes.(Ocean,Oasis,Crate)

gifka.gif

5.png

Changed Angler.

ready.gif

Changed Shark.

*Customizable

gif-shark.gif

Changed Seahorse.

*Customizable

sea horse.png

Changed Crab.

crab-gif.gif

Changed Dolphin.

*Disabled

dolphin-fig.gif

Changed Sea Turtle.

*Customizable

turtle-gif.gif

4.png

Changed accessory "Angler Earring".

*Customizable

acc.png

Changed accessory "High Test Fishing Line".

acc1.png

Changed accessory "Tackle Box".

acc2.png

Changed accessory "Angler Tackle Bag".

*Customizable

Tackle Bag.png

Changed accessory "Lavaproof Fishing Hook".

acc3.png

8.png

Changed buff "
Shark Pup".

*Customizable

buffs.png

11.png

Changed pet "
Shark Pup".

*Customizable

shark-Pup-gif.gif

10.png

Changed item "
Shark Bait".

*Customizable

items.png

Changed item Chair,"Seaweed Planter".

items1.png

Changed item "Chum Bucket".

*Customizable

buckets.png

9.png

Changed item Old Shoe,Seaweed,Tin Can.

junks.png

I love fishing in Terraria!

<3

Last edited:
pls update it to 1.4 fast you know what I got a different idea actually I'm going to download your texture pack add 1.4 fishing stuff and send it. right back at ya, buckaroo.

basically I'm going to update it for you.

Last edited:
wow, looks quite cool!
I love that armor, and the resprited angler looks funny and fitting too. It's just too bad you couldn't have both this and the vanilla the same time...

Here you go sprites for 1.4 stuff. right back at ya, buckaroo.
Why do I need this,I have all the sprites 1.4,and in your archive they are not the original texture.It's good that you're trying to help but I don't need any help at the moment.

I cant wait to see what you decide to do with the new rods. if your earlier re textures are any indication, i know it will be good. Are you planning on changing the chum buckets or the more common types of bait? (worms, etc.)

I cant wait to see what you decide to do with the new rods. if your earlier re textures are any indication, i know it will be good. Are you planning on changing the chum buckets or the more common types of bait? (worms, etc.)
Yes, I'm going to change the chum buckets and make some textures so you can customize them,as well as more than 3 accessories and a few NPC,I don't know about the bait yet.This will be a big update to the pack's textures so it won't be released soon( (If there are any errors here, I'm sorry,I use a translator.)

but could you please also add: prismite(a catchable fish in terraria), hungerfish(also a catchable fish in terraria), wyvertail(a catchable questfish in terraria), frost daggerfish(a catchable ranged weapon) for the angler earrings. and retexture blood moon fished enemies.

I'm quite a fan of this texture pack, but I have to ask: why is the Angler an old man when he's stated to be a child ingame? Is it part of a joke?

Back
Top Bottom