Texture Pack Fishing +

index.php

The old angler is missing his party sprite

HAHA, that is so funny! :dryadgrin:
when there's a party going on he not only feels younger, but looks it too :dryadwink:

The release will be fixed, but I don't know when because there are problems with costumes.
What is the issue you have with costumes?

HAHA, that is so funny! :dryadgrin:
when there's a party going on he not only feels younger, but looks it too :dryadwink:

What is the issue you have with costumes?
:happy: But I already fixed it in the release. You can see in the release the costume has a strip that I don't know how to remove yet and the clown fish costume has bugs with the texture that I can't fix yet

Wow this is awesome... but can you make angler skin customizable, because to me beard doesn't fit him... at all. But i'm not making you to do it i'm just askin'.

You can see in the release the costume has a strip that I don't know how to remove yet and the clown fish costume has bugs with the texture that I can't fix yet
Oh?, almost didn't see you sneaky-updated the post:dryadtongue:

Let me have a look-see........

Oh that, i fixed that myself a while ago.
the "strip" that you see when the outfit is fully equipped, is the outline of the player sprite's head's chin.
You can fix it by editing the head item of the outfit, by the highlighted area :dryadwink:
TF_Fish_head.png

Oh?, almost didn't see you sneaky-updated the post:dryadtongue:

Let me have a look-see........

Oh that, i fixed that myself a while ago.
the "strip" that you see when the outfit is fully equipped, is the outline of the player sprite's head's chin.
You can fix it by editing the head item of the outfit, by the highlighted area :dryadwink:
View attachment 288276
Thank you very much :happy: , it only remains to solve the problem with the clown fish costume.

Wow this is awesome... but can you make angler skin customizable, because to me beard doesn't fit him... at all. But i'm not making you to do it i'm just askin'.
I have a couple of ideas for it,but the update will not be released soon since there was a recent RELEASE .

Thank you very much :happy: , it only remains to solve the problem with the clown fish costume.
Your welcome :dryadhappy:
Clown fish? which is~ ooooh... :dryadrolleyes:

Let's see.... Oh! I see the issue you run into. it is the player sprite's back head. (or a mannequins)
as the edited mask doesn't fully cover the head, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it also afflicts most of your other variants of the fish outfit :dryadsad:
although, not nearly as much as the Clownfish, I've highlighted the ares that shows parts of the head
TF_Fishing+_Fish-Costume.png
If you need the player sprite head's sheet for reference it is "Player_0_0"

But giving that the original outfit also have a design bug due to it showing the chin of the head while the mask is equipped.
i can't help but think: That it might have been intended that the head was hidden while the mask was worn? :dryadconfused:

Your welcome :dryadhappy:
Clown fish? which is~ ooooh... :dryadrolleyes:

Let's see.... Oh! I see the issue you run into. it is the player sprite's back head. (or a mannequins)
as the edited mask doesn't fully cover the head, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it also afflicts most of your other variants of the fish outfit :dryadsad:
although, not nearly as much as the Clownfish, I've highlighted the ares that shows parts of the head
If you need the player sprite head's sheet for reference it is "Player_0_0"

But giving that the original outfit also have a design bug due to it showing the chin of the head while the mask is equipped.
i can't help but think: That it might have been intended that the head was hidden while the mask was worn? :dryadconfused:
If this is not how not to fix it, I will need to modify them a little.
I'll make a bigger fin and add it to the clown fish.Thank you for helping me,I probably wouldn't have figured it out myself.

Back
Top Bottom