Texture Pack Fishing +

Bad news
All textures for update 1.4 were lost,so there will be no texture pack update( ;(
What happened?
eek.gif

I mostly work on a PC,but I did all the textures on a laptop and stored everything on it.But I flew to another country and when I returned the laptop was not found,it seems that I left it somewhere.Unfortunately, a lot of time was spent and realizing this, I don't want to go back and start all over again. ;(
Aw snap!
:O

And here i though the folder had gone missing or you had Dropped your Laptop (but have not checked if Data on the Harddrive were still intact)
But this is way worse.....
T_T

and Extremely unfortunate....

I did when i had something Similar happen to me
<.<

I lost a Drive of Screenshots and record game footage and got a'lot of Data corruption on another Drive with Games on it due to Having a CPU and Motherboard with the Cursed Socket 1155
@_@

The drive used for Modding was unaffected Luckily, But even though i had Backup it was still a Scare...
rolleyes.gif

About 11~ years ago i Lost the drive my Modding folder were on....
it was on an external drive and somehow someone managed to pull it of the table and onto the Floor which wreaked....
<.<;

and had no backup back then, So i know what your going trough
:/

I Eventually got into Modding again after a'lot of Encouragement from Family, Friends and people Online
^^

Again when i broke my right hand (wrist) 1½ year later
yes, i started out playing Terraria left handed (trying to be humorous) But with encouragement and sheer Stubbornness i was able to use a Mouse, Play games as well and mod again
^.~

What I'm trying to say is: If you need a Break take it. (it will be good for you.)
But if/when you decide to come Return, I'm sure people would be excited to see you Tinkering again
^^

no Pressure from me!, just enjoy something you like as Mental health is very important.

Aw snap!
:O

And here i though the folder had gone missing or you had Dropped your Laptop (but have not checked if Data on the Harddrive were still intact)
But this is way worse.....
T_T

and Extremely unfortunate....

I did when i had something Similar happen to me
<.<

I lost a Drive of Screenshots and record game footage and got a'lot of Data corruption on another Drive with Games on it due to Having a CPU and Motherboard with the Cursed Socket 1155
@_@

The drive used for Modding was unaffected Luckily, But even though i had Backup it was still a Scare...
rolleyes.gif

About 11~ years ago i Lost the drive my Modding folder were on....
it was on an external drive and somehow someone managed to pull it of the table and onto the Floor which wreaked....
<.<;

and had no backup back then, So i know what your going trough
:/

I Eventually got into Modding again after a'lot of Encouragement from Family, Friends and people Online
^^

Again when i broke my right hand (wrist) 1½ year later
yes, i started out playing Terraria left handed (trying to be humorous) But with encouragement and sheer Stubbornness i was able to use a Mouse, Play games as well and mod again
^.~

What I'm trying to say is: If you need a Break take it. (it will be good for you.)
But if/when you decide to come Return, I'm sure people would be excited to see you Tinkering again
^^

no Pressure from me!, just enjoy something you like as Mental health is very important.
Thank you for your support,but don't worry,I've had a lot of starts and a lot of failures.And I will definitely survive this,but my mind is designed so that when I fail,interest becomes zero, so every time I try to come up with something new to have the desire to return and continue to create.
I already have some ideas for what I want to do,and maybe while you're reading this post, I've already started creating. :)

What if, i just want the fishing rods and the armor? so i just delete everything else? I'm too lazy to do it and i might accidentally delete the textures i want... :<

I'm just depressed I couldn't customise on my windows laptop.... I tried copy and pasting, but it did not work (the image of the item did not change) which sucks, because I do not like the default chum bucket. :(

I did try both copying, cutting, deleting and moving but nothing seemed to work

View attachment 288074

This texture pack changes Fishing
(Fishing poles,Armor,Sets,Emotes,Potions,Buffs,Accessories,Items,Pets,NPCs,Mounts,Wings)

*Customizable - You can customize the texture for yourself,details in the archive,in the "Settings" folder.

*Disabled - This texture is disabled by default,enable it in the archive,in the "Settings" folder.

Changelog

V1.0 - Changed Fishing poles 1.3 - (06.06.20) - 18 textures.

V1.1
- Changed Armor,Emotes,Potions,Accessories,NPCs - (11.06.20) - 20 textures.

V1.2 - Changed Items,Accessories,NPCs,Pets - (28.06.20) - 35 textures.

V1.2.1 - Changed Items,Small texture fixes - (09.08.20) - 2 textures.

V1.3 | Release | - Changed Items,Mounts,Accessories,NPCs,Wings,Sets - (18.08.20) - 86 textures.

View attachment 288075

Changed Fishing Poles

View attachment 288076

View attachment 288077

Changed Fishing Potion,Sonar Potion,Crate Potion.

View attachment 288078

View attachment 288079

Changed "Angler armor".

View attachment 288080

View attachment 288115

Changed "Fish Set.

*Customizable

View attachment 288116

View attachment 288081

Changed 3 emotes.(Ocean,Oasis,Crate)

View attachment 288082

View attachment 288083

Changed Angler.

View attachment 288084

Changed Shark.

*Customizable

View attachment 288085

Changed Seahorse.

*Customizable

View attachment 288086

Changed Crab.

*Customizable

View attachment 288087

Changed Dolphin.

*Disabled

View attachment 288088

Changed Sea Turtle.

*Customizable

View attachment 288089

View attachment 288090

Changed accessory "Angler Earring".

*Customizable

View attachment 288091

Changed accessory "High Test Fishing Line".

View attachment 288092

Changed accessory "Tackle Box".

View attachment 288093

Changed accessory "Angler Tackle Bag".

*Customizable

View attachment 288094

Changed accessory "Lavaproof Fishing Hook".

View attachment 288095

Changed accessory "Inner Tube".

*Customizable

View attachment 288110

Changed accessory "Sextant".

*Customizable
View attachment 288119

Changed accessory "Fisherman's Pocket Guide".

*Customizable

View attachment 288120

View attachment 288111

Changed wings "Fin Wings".

*Customizable

View attachment 288112

View attachment 288097

Changed buff "Shark Pup".

*Customizable

View attachment 288098

Changed buff "Bunny Mount".

*Customizable

View attachment 288117

Changed buff "Minecarp".

*Customizable

View attachment 288118

View attachment 288099

Changed pet "Shark Pup".

*Customizable

View attachment 288100

View attachment 288107

Changed mount "Bunny".

*Customizable

View attachment 288108

View attachment 288101

Changed item "Shark Bait".

*Customizable

View attachment 288102

Changed item Chair,"Seaweed Planter".

View attachment 288103

Changed item "Chum Bucket".

*Customizable

View attachment 288104

Changed item "Fish Hook"

*Customizable

View attachment 288109

Changed item "Minecarp"

*Customizable

View attachment 288114

Changed item "
Fuzzy Carrot"

*Customizable

View attachment 288121

View attachment 288105

Changed item Old Shoe,Seaweed,Tin Can.

View attachment 288106

I love fishing in Terraria!

<3

Heya! I know there's customizable parts here but someone on the workshop found a way to do so with a workshop item, but is there any plans to port it to the workshop?

Back
Top Bottom