Mobile Fishron Wings not dropping? + A few other bugs

sirkiwi123

Terrarian
I have defeated Fishron at least 40+ times and NEVER have got the Fishron Wings. On the wiki, it says that the Fishron Wings should at least drop after 15 defeats. Is there anyway that the game has lost the wings in files or Duke Fishron is not spawning for some reason (if so, is it possible I can check?)

I also have a few other bugs:
  1. Can't host on multiplayer, have done all the checks and can join games perfectly fine. Multiple devices can not join my games. On the odd chance that the game appears on the join screen, the joining player will crash after a few seconds. (High priority)
  2. The screen slightly shakes vertically. Don't know if this is constant as it is very slightly or just when standing still when it is noticeable. (Normal)
  3. The cloud only works once uploading from two devices each of one version of a character/world. (Critical)
  4. Wooden platforms can be used as bait and are not used as bait. (Normal)
Edit: Just got the Fishron Wings after 60+ times! Still could be a bug, I tried on another world and went back after unsuccessfully defeating with little preparation.

Last edited:
I have defeated Fishron at least 40+ times and NEVER have got the Fishron Wings. On the wiki, it says that the Fishron Wings should at least drop after 15 defeats. Is there anyway that the game has lost the wings in files or Duke Fishron is not spawning for some reason (if so, is it possible I can check?)

I also have a few other bugs:
  1. Can't host on multiplayer, have done all the checks and can join games perfectly fine. Multiple devices can not join my games. On the odd chance that the game appears on the join screen, the joining player will crash after a few seconds. (High priority)
  2. The screen slightly shakes vertically. Don't know if this is constant as it is very slightly or just when standing still when it is noticeable. (Normal)
  3. The cloud only works once uploading from two devices each of one version of a character/world. (Critical)
  4. Wooden platforms can be used as bait and are not used as bait. (Normal)
Edit: Just got the Fishron Wings after 60+ times! Still could be a bug, I tried on another world and went back after unsuccessfully defeating with little preparation.
Hi @sirkiwi123, thanks for sharing these. A new update for mobile is being released on Aug 27 and it includes an entire new codebase so these issues shouldn’t be an issue anymore.

You can read more info about the release date for the update here: Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Back
Top Bottom