Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

I'm finding myself checking Scottgames.com every day waiting for more teasers. It's becoming a bit of an obsession.

I'm finding myself checking Scottgames.com every day waiting for more teasers. It's becoming a bit of an obsession.
Every day? EVERY DAY?
Geez, what's wrong with you.

I check it MYSELF at LEAST 7 times a day!

what? .-. I don't want to miss any :red: slipped by by the sneaky bastard Scott Confusingthon. :p

I do not think you wish to know what is inside of my head.

Ominous notes aside, I expect the next teaser to come out next week-ish. That is, if the intervals stay the same.
Ha, wonder what the next teaser will be.

Probably something ridiculously cryptic & vague
or terrifying
or both

I just made this, because why not.

I didn't even photoshop this, this was 100% ON scottgames.com. I took the page element and edited it live to show different images I had retrieved earlier... what am I doing with my life.

3a53532382.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1434368400,1434368077][/DOUBLEPOST]GASP.

I just realized.

What the hell
Are FNaF fans/nerds called

or terrifying
or both

I didn't even photoshop this, this was 100% ON scottgames.com. I took the page element and edited it live to show different images I had retrieved earlier... what am I doing with my life.

3a53532382.jpg

I just realized.

What the hell
Who knows?
Also, I have not slept yet. And honestly, it's a little too late for it.

or terrifying
or both

3a53532382.jpg

I just realized.

What the hell
Fnaftics. Like fanatics but for FNaF.

Lolz. Imagine if these guys were real but were good? Like on a battle field and all the enemy hears is "Release the FNaFs!" was the friggin army of all the diff animatronics come running around a corner screaming. All the origin animatronics, toy animatronics, withered animatronics, phantom animatronics, shadow animatronics, Nightmare Animatronics.... Freddy himself has, what, 7-8 forms now? Origin Freddy, Toy Freddy, Withered Freddy, Golden Freddy, Shadow Freddy, Phantom Freddy, Nightmare Freddy, Fredbear, Withered Golden Freddy....

Lolz. Imagine if these guys were real but were good? Like on a battle field and all the enemy hears is "Release the FNaFs!" was the friggin army of all the diff animatronics come running around a corner screaming. All the origin animatronics, toy animatronics, withered animatronics, phantom animatronics, shadow animatronics, Nightmare Animatronics.... Freddy himself has, what, 7-8 forms now? Origin Freddy, Toy Freddy, Withered Freddy, Golden Freddy, Shadow Freddy, Phantom Freddy, Nightmare Freddy, Fredbear, Withered Golden Freddy....
He is the main character, and has to appear everywhere. Acception being fnaf 3, with only the empty shell and the phantom.

I think the game is just going to be a dead cow from all the milking soon, I mean I was a fnaftic first around October 2014 - March 2015, but after I beat the 3rd game and saw the 4th was announced I kind of just left the game there, after all my obsession was getting a bit great at that time. I just have a feeling the game is taking a turn for the worst now, but I still enjoy playing the games every once in a while.

I think the game is just going to be a dead cow from all the milking soon, I mean I was a fnaftic first around October 2014 - March 2015, but after I beat the 3rd game and saw the 4th was announced I kind of just left the game there, after all my obsession was getting a bit great at that time. I just have a feeling the game is taking a turn for the worst now, but I still enjoy playing the games every once in a while.
I felt that way after Skylanders 3. The first two were pretty cool, not overrun with simplicity and cartoony things. The jokes weren't overused, and the gameplay could be challenging. After that, the games became everything I liked them for not being. The music in the game is also worse later on. Fnaf is kinda like that for me. I liked the characters being scary, but not because they were threatening. Sharp teeth? That's a bit silly to me.

I felt that way after Skylanders 3. The first two were pretty cool, not overrun with simplicity and cartoony things. The jokes weren't overused, and the gameplay could be challenging. After that, the games became everything I liked them for not being. The music in the game is also worse later on.

Yeah, same for me. Somewhere in Nov 2011 I got Skylanders along with the PS3 as a sadness gift from my Dad after I just cut my right foot arch during Thanksgiving at my friends house. Man, that was a hard time, his house had lots of glass in the backyard ;-; Anyways, when I played the game I became obsessed with it, but then over the years the game just got worse and worse, and gave up on it around March 2012 even though it was just Skylanders 1 still, no other unnecessary sequels for the game, and I feel the same way about FNAF. It was cool at #1, I loved it, unlike Skylanders I stuck with it for a while, not just a few short months. The second game was kind of rushed, but the 3rd game kind of just blew me off, the 4th even more. You are right, just adding razor sharp teeth to them doesn't make them scarier, it just makes the 4th game look like a cool game.

Yeah, same for me. Somewhere in Nov 2011 I got Skylanders along with the PS3 as a sadness gift from my Dad after I just cut my right foot arch during Thanksgiving at my friends house. Man, that was a hard time, his house had lots of glass in the backyard ;-; Anyways, when I played the game I became obsessed with it, but then over the years the game just got worse and worse, and gave up on it around March 2012 even though it was just Skylanders 1 still, no other unnecessary sequels for the game, and I feel the same way about FNAF. It was cool at #1, I loved it, unlike Skylanders I stuck with it for a while, not just a few short months. The second game was kind of rushed, but the 3rd game kind of just blew me off, the 4th even more. You are right, just adding razor sharp teeth to them doesn't make them scarier, it just makes the 4th game look like a cool game.
I just don't see sharp teeth and claws on everything as FNaF. The anamatronics aren't supposed to LOOK scary all the time, only in the instances when you are being hunted by them. They are meant to intimidate you sure, but with creepy glares and twitches. The jumpscare is the only time when you should be more scarred than creeped out. Also, the second Skylanders game is pretty cool. It still held a sense of seriousness. I also hated when they added jumping.

I just don't see sharp teeth and claws on everything as FNaF. The anamatronics aren't supposed to LOOK scary all the time, only in the instances when you are being hunted by them. They are meant to intimidate you sure, but with creepy glares and twitches. The jumpscare is the only time when you should be more scarred than creeped out. Also, the second Skylanders game is pretty cool. It still held a sense of seriousness. I also hated when they added jumping.
now there are 2 more new Skylanders games in the same year. Skylanders Trap Team, and Skylanders Turbochargers

Back
Top Bottom