Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

now there are 2 more new Skylanders games in the same year. Skylanders Trap Team, and Skylanders Turbochargers
I've given up on that franchise. Too many things to buy. At least FNaF doesn't need you to buy anamatronics or something dumb like that.

I just used the term Freddiac. Not too sure about it. But yeah, fnaftic just doesn't roll of the tounge too well.

A friend of mine noted "The fnaf fandom is called 'half of the Internet'."

My friends on a server actually made a FNAF mini game, it was fairly interesting and worth checking out! Nahlah's Terraria Server

I just used the term Freddiac. Not too sure about it. But yeah, fnaftic just doesn't roll of the tounge too well.

Tell your friend that they're wrong; half the internet is full of Minecraft fanboys.

My friends on a server actually made a FNAF mini game, it was fairly interesting and worth checking out! Nahlah's Terraria Server
I need to remember to make a Minecraft FNAF map. I could TOTALLY pull that :red: off and make it look awesome. SOMEONE REMIND ME TO DO THAT LATER TODAY!

I already replied to a person who said it didn't role off the tongue. Read my response.

Lolz. Imagine if these guys were real but were good? Like on a battle field and all the enemy hears is "Release the FNaFs!" was the friggin army of all the diff animatronics come running around a corner screaming. All the origin animatronics, toy animatronics, withered animatronics, phantom animatronics, shadow animatronics, Nightmare Animatronics.... Freddy himself has, what, 7-8 forms now? Origin Freddy, Toy Freddy, Withered Freddy, Golden Freddy, Shadow Freddy, Phantom Freddy, Nightmare Freddy, Fredbear, Withered Golden Freddy....
A bullet or two in one of them would instantly hit a vital part, rendering the entire body useless, falling to the ground. An army would not last one battle.

I already replied to a person who said it didn't role off the tongue. Read my response.
But yeah, fnaftic just doesn't roll of the tounge too well.
Meaning I was agreeing with what you said. I did read the message.

A bullet or two in one of them would instantly hit a vital part, rendering the entire body useless, falling to the ground. An army would not last one battle.
Ehh, I don't know. They're pretty well-protected. The outer shell of the toy animatronics especially. I could see them winning a war if they had the right weapon stuff to do it

Meaning I was agreeing with what you said. I did read the message.

Ehh, I don't know. They're pretty well-protected. The outer shell of the toy animatronics especially. I could see them winning a war if they had the right weapon stuff to do it
They're stuffing. Any armor piercing round and they're gone.

They're stuffing. Any armor piercing round and they're gone.
Not if you factor in the fact that they are paranormal entities. Even if you cripple them, they'll just go all teleportation on you like Golden Freddy does. He doesn't have an endoskeleton, but that doesn't stop HIM.

Not if you factor in the fact that they are paranormal entities. Even if you cripple them, they'll just go all teleportation on you like Golden Freddy does. He doesn't have an endoskeleton, but that doesn't stop HIM.
He is a floating head. Last time I checked they are tied to the animateonics. If the suits go, they are set free. So if they are gunned down, not getting back up. Plus they only attack at night, and they're attack relies on empty suits to stuff they're victim in.

He is a floating head. Last time I checked they are tied to the animateonics. If the suits go, they are set free. So if they are gunned down, not getting back up. Plus they only attack at night, and they're attack relies on empty suits to stuff they're victim in.
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Golden is not just a head, although he can apear as one. And I thought the animatronics already went. Purple guy tore them apart in the FNaF 3 minigames, and unless you get the good ending, they are still in pieces and still haunted. A few bullet holes won't take them out for good, as far as I know based on my knowledge of how it all works.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Golden is not just a head, although he can apear as one. And I thought the animatronics already went. Purple guy tore them apart in the FNaF 3 minigames, and unless you get the good ending, they are still in pieces and still haunted. A few bullet holes won't take them out for good, as far as I know based on my knowledge of how it all works.
If we are going off of the third game, they've already left. So now all they are is loose parts.

If we are going off of the third game, they've already left. So now all they are is loose parts.
They have only left if you go through the complex hidden minigames and get the good ending. There dismantlement happened before the Horror Attraction, and the phantoms are still around, meaning these guys are still here.

They have only left if you go through the complex hidden minigames and get the good ending. There dismantlement happened before the Horror Attraction, and the phantoms are still around, meaning these guys are still here.
I'm sorry, but if this is in the present day, the good ending has already happened.

I'm sorry, but if this is in the present day, the good ending has already happened.
Quoting from the Game Theorists, and I also believe this, the good ending doesnt happen until you, as the player, make it happen. All those nights where you trigger the minigames, the phantoms are there. The good ending is that you the player have put them to rest.

Quoting from the Game Theorists, and I also believe this, the good ending doesnt happen until you, as the player, make it happen. All those nights where you trigger the minigames, the phantoms are there. The good ending is that you the player have put them to rest.
Yep. Because irl (where all of this supposedly takes place) that would happen. I'm done, bye.

So, the new teaser...

4.jpg

Here's what I've been noticing:
  1. Everyone's thinking it's Shadow Freddy's hat, but if you look at Shadow Freddy in FNAF 2, his hat is different. So, it might not be Shadow Freddy (possibly a new version), it might belong to something else.
EDIT: Since the hat is purple, it might have a connection with purple guy.
  1. A reflection of a set of teeth can be found on the floor tiles. It looks similar to Nightmare Chica's, but with a curve. And the jaw seems kinda small, and has a similar shape to the mini-freddy faces on Nightmare Freddy, so maybe it might be the Nightmare Freddy, Golden, Shadow or the casual nightmare he is
  2. Just below, you can see a text that says "Property of Fr...." and at the end "...er", so it's obvious it's trying to say "Property of Fredbear's Family Diner" Debunked
  3. The base of the hat is very flat, kinda like Toy Freddy's hat.
THEORY TIME:
The hat is purple, and it might have a connection with the purple guy. First time we see him, is in the FNAF 2 location. So maybe, Purple Guy was the owner of that location. Because purple represents royalty, or someone important.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom