Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

Screenshot_2016-10-07-00-37-09.png

OML ITS OUTTTT
here's like a guide i guess even though i havent played it

NIGHT 1:
You go down an elevator with a Portal 2 esque narrator guiding you like a phone guy. You then push a big button and go inside to the main control room. The buttons on the sides can do 2 things- light up, and send a "mild electric shock" to the animatronic that's supposed to be there. You push the light for Ballora, and surprise, she isnt there and you send a shock to Ballora, then she gets on stage. You repeat with Funtime Foxy. You then go through a vent in front of you with the Circus Baby Control room or whatever. You press the electric shock button about 3 times and the voice says to leave the shift- however Baby didn't return to her stage. Nothing else happens from what I know. You turn back and leave and... your shift is over~!

lol me over here typing what happens out and then spook over here posting... well, im not sure what to call that.

apparently following baby's orders will give you the "real ending".
you get taken to a "scooping room" and you get "scooped", as it were.

I found this on the subreddit, I think it does a good job of explaining the story.
Oh boy this is gonna be a long one.

Hey everyone! I did one of these massive theories before on POPGOES. It was basically a huge block of text that explained a lot of things and I'm going to do that with SL as well. Let's go!

Let me say the most obvious thing. Handy and Baby (Ennard Technically) are both not trustable. They both lie at some point. Baby tries to stay on your good side so you trust her until the end. She also tries to keep you alive for later use. Handy is just there you're doing your job right and to guide you. At one point in night 2 Baby says 'When your guide comes back online he is going to tell you he was unsuccessful. That you must restart the system manually. He will then tell you to crawl through Ballora Gallery as fast as you can to reach the breaker room. If you follow his instructions, you will die. Ballora will not return to her stage anymore. She will catch you. The power will be restored shortly. When you crawl through the Ballora Gallery go slowly. She cannot see you and can only listen for your movement. When you hear her music become louder, she is growing near. Listening for you. Wait, and be still.'

She is obviously not lying as if you go past Ballora quickly you WILL die. Handy is obviously a shady character even though he tries to be your friendly guide. He is basically the new Phone Guy. Phone Guy always tried to mislead you and hide things. These things were not obvious at first glance when overwhelmed by the atmosphere of the game and what you're supposed to do. You don't listen to little details the first time. But even if you didn't listen that much it is quite obvious that he is hiding something. That he is trying his hardest to hide something.

Fast forward to night 4 and Baby has you kidnapped. She put in a springlock suit and hid you so no one could find you. This cutscene then plays. Ballora gets scooped. Keep in mind Ennard didn't exist before night 4 and 5. In night 5 we take Baby to parts and service where she is scooped. You take her voice card just to hear her. What is wrong with her though? It's Ennard. Ennard is a animatronic endoskeleton frankenstein. It started with Ballora. When Ballora gets scooped along with the others, somehow the endoskeleton could move and it just became a mash of scooped parts. Ennard controls Babys voice. He deactivated her yet she is still a part of him. This jumpscare is Ennard. Ennard using Babys voice tells you that Ballora is chasing you not Ennard himself. But you're wondering 'Where is Ennards mask?'. Ennards mask was originally just a decoration. But that changed when he took it and wore it. That is why it is gone in night 5. Why did he wear it? Remember FNAF1's rule of no bare endoskeletons? I think this applies in SL, Ennard tries to cover himself as much as possible to not get put in a animatronic shell. Because he wants to wear the players skin. When you get mislead into the scooping room, you die. You get some of your your insides a hollowed out to make space for an endoskeleton. Ennard becomes your innards. However if you do the death minigame correctly, you can access the Private Room. This room looks and plays a lot like FNAF 1. But lets skip back to night 3 for a second. 'There were 4, then 3, then 2... then 1. Something happened when there was one. A little girl standing by herself. I was no longer... myself, and I stopped singing. My stomach opened, and there was icecream. I couldn't move. Atleast, not until she stepped closer. There was screaming for a moment. But only for a moment. That little girl was the players- William Aftons daughter. Thats why at the start of each night the little girl says she wants to see her.

Night 1 - Daddy, why won't you let me play with her?

Night 2 - Daddy, you let the other children go see her. Why won't you let me go?

Night 3 - Daddy just once let me play with her. She's so pretty and shiny. Didn't you make her just for me?

Night 4 - Daddy, she can make balloons! Have you seen her make balloons? Oh daddy let me go to her!

Night 5 - Daddy isn't watching...

She got killed by Baby afterwards when she got pulled into the endoskeleton.

When you trigger this cutscene, you are given a keycard to get into the private room. Near the end of the night Ennard/Baby says things in his daughters voice that explain lots of story.

Such as :

I'm still here.

I know it was an accident!

Everything is ok.

Ennard also says some thing in Baby's voice that explain multiple things.

If they find us like this, we won't be able to try again.

You must help us, you must let us inside the room.

I don't understand.

We don't want to hurt anyone, but we need you.

You want her back. Isn't this why you came here?

That last one reveals that you ARE in fact William Afton and you came to look for your daughter. However when you complete the night a cutscene plays. And then it shows the end screen. If you brightened it it says this in the bottom left corner.

FAKE ENDING. That ending didn't happen. You WERE scooped.

That is why William Afton killed the children. It wasn't him. He was scooped and Ennard was now his innards. He then escapes escapes the facility. Evidence that also backs this up is in the Silver Eyes book. Charlie refers to Williams eyes as 'Glassy'. This also explains why you got fired for 'Odor' in FNAF 1. Because the skin and flesh was rotting. How did he become SpringTrap then? He DID become springtrap. Look at Springy and the parts I circled. THERE ARE NO SPRINGLOCKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUIT ONLY ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE MASK And notice how the skull is still red. It shouldn't be. It looks more like rusty metal to me.

Another point is that the TSE book points out how 'Inhuman' he was. 'When he was hit, he collapsed, and rose back up in an inhuman fashion.' Referring to how he didn't seem normal. 'His skin sagged.' Referring to how Ennard wore his skin. 'When in a mascot mask, he acted completely differently, his voice changing. Like he was playing a character.' Referring how Ennard can control / use different voices. 'He seemed dead when he was knocked out.' Referring again how he was 'Inhuman' 'There were symmetrical scars all over his body.' Implying that he had scars from Ennard 'wearing' him.

'I am one of them.'

The plot thickens with each game and this one gave us TONS more questions to find answers for. I honestly think that there is going to be another game and/or book because we have got so many things to uncover. I really enjoyed watching streams and videos of the game. A GREAT addition to the FNAF series.

The End.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/fivenights...massive_spoilers_sister_location_whole_story/

project (6).JPG

Welp, custom night is out. If I'm honest, I'm not quite sure what I think about it. It feels, to me, like it's more the quality of thase older fan games than something Scott actually put effort into. Some of it seems to just be photoshoped together.

Back
Top Bottom