Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

SCOTT JUST FREAKING CONFIRMED THE NAME OF THE NEXT SPIN OFF!
Here’s what’s on scottgames.com now:
F32AF6D8-F8E5-47C4-869C-C5FBA7106D92.jpeg

And he also edited his latest steam announcement to say:
I'll get the Steam page up within the next few days for the new game, so be watching for it!
HYPE!

SCOTT JUST FREAKING CONFIRMED THE NAME OF THE NEXT SPIN OFF!
Here’s what’s on scottgames.com now:
View attachment 188987
And he also edited his latest steam announcement to say:

HYPE!

I actually thought he was joking about that
I'm kinda worried about him putting it on steam, because I just know the reviews are just going to be absolutely filled with hate
(You would think it would've died off but no)

Hopefully it's received well and doesn't end up like Fnaf World and depress him

I actually thought he was joking about that
I'm kinda worried about him putting it on steam, because I just know the reviews are just going to be absolutely filled with hate
(You would think it would've died off but no)

Hopefully it's received well and doesn't end up like Fnaf World and depress him
I thought the same thing. When I saw that he was putting it on steam and not gamejolt, I was baffled.
He seems pretty confident about this though, so let’s give him a chance ;)

I recently got the entire FNaF series. I've reached Night 5 on FNaF 1, Night 6 on FNaF 2, Night 2 on FNaF 3, and Night 2 on FNaF 4. Haven't started Sister Location.

While streaming FNaF 2 on Steam, I saw Foxy disappear from his standing position in Parts and Services, but the camera didn't go staticy... He just popped outta the camera frame and into the hallway. Unfortunately I didn't get a recorded video downloaded to my laptop of this happening, but oh well.

Anyway, I saw a few rare-ish screens.

20171226153543_1.jpg

HI BONNIE XD

20171227023839_1.jpg

I found this too. Then Freddy popped outta the right doorway like "HEY DON'T BE LOOKIN' AT ME COMMITTING ANIMATRONIC SUICIDE!" xD

Haven't encountered Golden Freddy in FNaF 1 yet. Encountered him multiple times in FNaF 2 tho.

I recently got the entire FNaF series. I've reached Night 5 on FNaF 1, Night 6 on FNaF 2, Night 2 on FNaF 3, and Night 2 on FNaF 4. Haven't started Sister Location.

While streaming FNaF 2 on Steam, I saw Foxy disappear from his standing position in Parts and Services, but the camera didn't go staticy... He just popped outta the camera frame and into the hallway. Unfortunately I didn't get a recorded video downloaded to my laptop of this happening, but oh well.

Anyway, I saw a few rare-ish screens.

View attachment 190493
HI BONNIE XD

View attachment 190494
I found this too. Then Freddy popped outta the right doorway like "HEY DON'T BE LOOKIN' AT ME COMMITTING ANIMATRONIC SUICIDE!" xD

Haven't encountered Golden Freddy in FNaF 1 yet. Encountered him multiple times in FNaF 2 tho.
Golden Freddy is the main reason I die in mobile Fnaf 2 because the game is glitched so sometimes his sprite doesn't appear but the game thinks he's there.

I have a new hatred for BB... Or the PHANTOM variant of him. The original BB from FNaF 2, yeah, he's a pain in the neck, but I've gotten pretty good at getting him to go away.

FNaF 3 Phantom BB has caused me to die from Springtrap crawling through the vents more times than I can remember.

And no matter what, Phantom Foxy will NOT make me dislike Foxy. He's my favorite character, and I honestly prefer to die to him over any other animatronics.

I have a new hatred for BB... Or the PHANTOM variant of him. The original BB from FNaF 2, yeah, he's a pain in the neck, but I've gotten pretty good at getting him to go away.

FNaF 3 Phantom BB has caused me to die from Springtrap crawling through the vents more times than I can remember.

And no matter what, Phantom Foxy will NOT make me dislike Foxy. He's my favorite character, and I honestly prefer to die to him over any other animatronics.
One good thing to try is to immediately exit out of the monitor once you check it, and then check it again. This usually makes BB disappear, if he shows up at all.

Yeah, I've tried that. I'm... I'm not fast enough. xD
Phantom BB can also be warded off by simply clicking on a different camera. I haven't launched FNaF3 in some time, but if I'm remembering correctly this includes the camera that you're currently viewing so double clicking the icon should cause him to disappear.

Also, while this won't help you with Springtrap if he's decided to enter one of the vents, you can tell where he is in the establishment with a few audio cues even if you don't check the cameras. There's this ringing sound that will play whenever he enters Cam 5, which gets progressively louder when he enters Cam 2 so you can sort of gauge how close he is to you even if you're using the maintenance panel.

There's also no penalty to keeping one of the vents closed even if Springtrap isn't in it so you should have one closed off at all times, particularly the one off of Cam 10 since it's one of the two vents he can crawl through and butcher you instantaneously if he manages to get through it before you can seal it.

Back
Top Bottom