Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

5zrkeHq.png

i think mine might be better
just sayin
what's "Fije hights at Ereoois?" is it about that derpy arm flailing cat with an atari controller on its head?

I wanna see what would happen in that one bonnie scene in the trailer if you had not put on the mask. You know he's there, so how would he jump scare you?

The first few days in the first one did really give you the creeps, but after a few days, I just got less scarier. I don't know if the 2 one will be any good,

And was i the only one who thought of Terminator 3 while I was watching?

I wanna see what would happen in that one bonnie scene in the trailer if you had not put on the mask. You know he's there, so how would he jump scare you?
The trailer did say "malfunctioning", so I'm going to assume they'll no longer try to stuff you in a suit.
Anyway, I'm going to guess it'll go either two ways-
1.Golden Freddy Style.You look at him too long, then you die.
2.He just kills you.Presumably ripping off your face.

seems updated enough to be it's own game

the dev basically said FNAF was basically just a test game to see how scary he could make chuck-e-cheeses if i'm not mistaken, so i don't see a problem

maybe i'll actually play this one instead of just searching it up on youtube

yeah but the thing i think is good about how FNAF is designed is that you can always predict jumpscares if you're good enough unlike luna game or some other creepypasta :red: where it just jumps up

I can see the basis to a sequel/ why there needs to be a sequel.

sometimes, even incredibly popular games aren't to the developer's satisfaction. and sometimes it can't just be fixed with a patch, it has to be rebuilt from the ground up. video games are a form of art. I can say right now that I redraw a lot of my pieces, simply because they fail to reach my personal satisfaction, and why would I want to present something that doesn't satisfy me?

scott said that he had to cut a lot from the original game, the original game also had a lot of logical flaws, such as doors consuming more power when closed.
the second game is basically a re-imagined version of the first game. even if the story takes place later in the story, it is still the same thing at the core. same lore, same monsters.

I see five nights at freddy's 2 as the real deal, what the original game was meant to be. not as some unneeded sellout sequel. if that was the case, the game would look no better than the first one.

I wonder...will Foxy 2.0 actually be hostile? Remember, this is Foxy 2.0 I'm talking about.The other 2.0s are supposed to be friendly, so will Foxy 2.0 be friendly as well?

I wonder...will Foxy 2.0 actually be hostile? Remember, this is Foxy 2.0 I'm talking about.The other 2.0s are supposed to be friendly, so will Foxy 2.0 be friendly as well?
aight, I'm sick of that theory. why the hell would they add 4 new robots, just so they can only kill you while the mask is on?

you can't check the camera with the mask on, so if that were the case, they would be the most pointless addition ever. because what really ends up killing you is using the camera too much, to the point where they sneak in and end up killing you.

but if they can only kill you while the mask is on like everyone says, they pose VERY little threat. you would only die if you put the mask on by mistake. and having 4 robots dedicated to that sounds too stupid to be true.

Well there's gotta be some way to prevent you from spamming the 'put on mask' button, and just having a timer for putting it on wouldn't make any sense. (Of course, this game doesn't make much sense to begin with). But even if that's not the case, I'm hoping these new animitronics have some new way of killing you rather than just putting on the mask to avoid death.

Well there's gotta be some way to prevent you from spamming the 'put on mask' button, and just having a timer for putting it on wouldn't make any sense. (Of course, this game doesn't make much sense to begin with). But even if that's not the case, I'm hoping these new animitronics have some new way of killing you rather than just putting on the mask to avoid death.
I imagine that wearing the mask too much will cause something bad to happen. you already can't check the camera while it is on, which is time that could be spent watching the pirate cove and preventing foxy from going MLG on your :red:.

but seriously, if all the new animatronics are dedicated to making sure you don't spam it, that would just be a waste. maybe if one of them was like that...but all of them?
either way, they wouldn't be able to kill you when using the camera, the only way they could is if you lowered the camera and put it on by mistake if they were in the room.

aight, I'm sick of that theory. why the hell would they add 4 new robots, just so they can only kill you while the mask is on?

you can't check the camera with the mask on, so if that were the case, they would be the most pointless addition ever. because what really ends up killing you is using the camera too much, to the point where they sneak in and end up killing you.

but if they can only kill you while the mask is on like everyone says, they pose VERY little threat. you would only die if you put the mask on by mistake. and having 4 robots dedicated to that sounds too stupid to be true.
remember that they have a FACIAL recognition system, not a body recognition system
so they'd probably bust your gears guts out because they think you're freddy fazbear.

Honestly, I'm fine so long as the new animitronics need some way other than using the mask to avoid them, because then it's more... I dunno the words, so I suppose a "bleh" would work.

Honestly, I'm fine so long as the new animitronics need some way other than using the mask to avoid them, because then it's more... I dunno the words, so I suppose a "bleh" would work.
to be fair, all you needed to avoid the animatronics in the first game was the door.

then again, you could win the first two by sitting there with the left door closed and do nothing.

it only becomes interesting when freddy comes to visit.

so yeah, I hope they do something interesting, maybe in some way you could interact more with the other rooms in the building, like locking animatronics in rooms at the cost of power.
[DOUBLEPOST=1414369763][/DOUBLEPOST]
remember that they have a FACIAL recognition system, not a body recognition system
so they'd probably bust your gears guts out because they think you're freddy fazbear.
I have a feeling that was more a nod to the bite of 87, so that they are less likely to "accidentally" take a big chomp out of someone's face.

Last edited:
you could win the first two by sitting there with the left door closed and do nothing.
it only becomes interesting when freddy comes to visit.
Yeah, the first two nights are essentially the "tutorial."
Night 1-Learn the controls
Night 2-Learn how to deal with animatronics.

I even recall phone guy saying "it gets real tonight" on the third night(which is when Freddy is introduced.)

If Phone Guy actually survives, and actually gives you advice in FNAF2, I imagine something like this
(intro intro)
Uhh, so you may have noticed that you have a Freddy Fazbear head. You might not want to be spotted with that on by our new animatronics.
Since we didn't have the budget to program our old animatronics to stop having free-roam mode, you have to wear that mask when the old ones are around.
They still think people are endoskeletons, and that they want to shove you in a costume with several animatronic devices and wires that would kill you.

People seriously need to stop speculating, No matter how much I want to throw out my half-assed spooky theories I am waiting until 2015 for the game. Despite my real hype that there will be V.S. mode or "old aminaltronicz will be ur frinds" or whatever. I am not really into theories of the game. I say we all just calm down.. relax.. and wait..

But have you guys SEEN the puppet man from the trailer man that :red: is fricking crazy imagine that, what if he is like a fricking final boss can you even believe that we seriously need to like talk about that right now have you not seen the guy with the fricking white mask im not even joking that :red: is spooky as :red: and I want to see more about him right now, also I want a better quality pic of Foxy 2.0 I mean seriously what the what and have you even thought about maybe the old animatronics are you friends I mean that would be awesome like fricking Foxy being your bud, but by the looks of it Foxy Jumpscares you, but Bonnie stands there so maybe like the Animatronics are divided, like Foxy and Chica try and kill you but Freddy and Bonnie don't or whatever I mean that would be yada yada yada yaday ada yaydaydaydyayd.

Back
Top Bottom