Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

Thought I'd revive this thread yet again since Scott has been updating his site recently.

upload_2018-2-19_13-5-54.png

I haven't bothered to attempt to brighten it or looking for any other secrets anything since I'm lazy, but the source code reads "What is paragraph 4?", which is mentioned by the man speaking in the audio recordings in Pizzeria Simulator in regards to your duties with salvaging the old animatronics. Although, it could have said that for a while. It's been quite some time since I bothered to check the source code.

Is the 2nd animatronic on the bottom row sprintrap? If so, he really needs a face replacement. Also, is that ballon going to be a killer balloon possessed by a kid who inhaled way to much helium at the restaurant?

I’m assuming you don’t know about FNaF 6.
Actually yes I do, I knew about scrapped spring trap (or what ever he is called) but seriously, what is Scott planning when he puts a bucket on a post, a wire cube, and a balloon in a character selection screen? Has anyone heard anything about it?
[doublepost=1519401714,1519401352][/doublepost]CONFIRMED, THE NEXT GAME IS AN ULTIMATE CUSTOM NIGHT. (Also I guess you can play phone guy.)
IMG_4132.JPG

This is going to be interestin

ScottGames updated again
cn.jpg

This one's called "cn.jpg"

Actually yes I do, I knew about scrapped spring trap (or what ever he is called) but seriously, what is Scott planning when he puts a bucket on a post, a wire cube, and a balloon in a character selection screen? Has anyone heard anything about it?
[doublepost=1519401714,1519401352][/doublepost]CONFIRMED, THE NEXT GAME IS AN ULTIMATE CUSTOM NIGHT. (Also I guess you can play phone guy.)
View attachment 194656
This is going to be interestin
Also, just thought it might be worth mentioning, Jack-O-Bonnie isn't on here, unless I'm just blind and missed him

Considering how Scott is making another game means that this new one is most likely going to tie up loose knots that pizza simulator didn't.
Personally i think it may explain what that night racer games (the one with orange guy and the window) ending is about and those graves after the good ending( if it is shown in a different ending please correct me.)
Who knows? It might create a whole new mystery altogether.

By the way, every time the progress updates, you guys should check this out:
https://www.reddit.com/r/fivenights...27w/custom_night_character_status_megathread/
This reddit thread updates every time Scott edits his steam post. In case you didn't know, he edits his latest post every time he programs a new character, and then the bar goes up by 2%. Then, the mods of /r/fivenightsatfreddys update the thread.
Just keep an eye on it. It's useful, and it gives the bio of each animatronic.

Once again
cn.jpg

Now it's 20%
Unless anything other than the percent actually changes, I'm not sure these need to be reported
(Edit: the picture just updated itself, so I think I somehow linked the sites picture status to this post so..... That's neat I guess)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom