Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

So, the new teaser...

4.jpg

Here's what I've been noticing:
  1. Everyone's thinking it's Shadow Freddy's hat, but if you look at Shadow Freddy in FNAF 2, his hat is different. So, it might not be Shadow Freddy (possibly a new version), it might belong to something else.
EDIT: Since the hat is purple, it might have a connection with purple guy.
  1. A reflection of a set of teeth can be found on the floor tiles. It looks similar to Nightmare Chica's, but with a curve. And the jaw seems kinda small, and has a similar shape to the mini-freddy faces on Nightmare Freddy, so maybe it might be the Nightmare Freddy, Golden, Shadow or the casual nightmare he is
  2. Just below, you can see a text that says "Property of Fr...." and at the end "...er", so it's obvious it's trying to say "Property of Fredbear's Family Diner"
  3. The base of the hat is very flat, kinda like Toy Freddy's hat.
THEORY TIME:
The hat is purple, and it might have a connection with the purple guy. First time we see him, is in the FNAF 2 location. So maybe, Purple Guy was the owner of that location. Because purple represents royalty, or someone important.
Number 2 has already been disproven. Typing in 'Fredbear's Family Diner' with the same font will cause the message to be too long, and to add to number one, flipping the image upside-down will reveal that there are a pair of eyes along with the teeth.

Meaning I was agreeing with what you said. I did read the message.

Ehh, I don't know. They're pretty well-protected. The outer shell of the toy animatronics especially. I could see them winning a war if they had the right weapon stuff to do it
I was saying it was no better than FNaF.

The hat is purple, and it might have a connection with the purple guy. First time we see him, is in the FNAF 2 location. So maybe, Purple Guy was the owner of that location. Because purple represents royalty, or someone important.
I've actually thought about this at one point. Not as in depth as with purple represents importance (good job noticing that by the way), but I compared Fazbear Entertainment's 'ignorance' (AKA :red: qualities) to the murders and it would actually be kind of fun if those traits added up xD

Any thoughts as to who's teeth those are in the reflection? Could be Nightmare Golden, of Fredbear, or maybe some entirely new guy we've never seen before.

I have a confession... I still can't beat Night 5 in FNaF 3.

I've freed the spirits of all the children. I've played all the minigames, and done them correctly (I even viewed the "freddy3" source code and it shows "goodend=1". But I just can't beat that final night.

Damn you, Springtrap.

Also, about your theory on it being Nightmare Fredbear. We don't have an exact description of him. So we just can't assume. It might be, but unlikely
Agreed, I doubt much that's assumed about Fredbear is even true. No one even knows anything about Fredbear's for sure. Everyone's jumped to conclusions over one thing phone guy said. GUYS, HE SAID "I THINK it was called Fredbear family diner"!

And everyone says Phone Guy is Purple Guy. He is defiantly a suspect, but we can't assume he is. I have a feeling Mike could be the Purple Guy.

Besides, it seems redundant to have a Nightmare Fredbear. Sounds like a fanfiction dream. The teeth seem very curved, kinda similar to Nightmare Chica.

And everyone says Phone Guy is Purple Guy. He is defiantly a suspect, but we can't assume he is. I have a feeling Mike could be the Purple Guy.
I think Fritz could be the purple guy, but also could NOT be phone guy. This is because his pink slip says "first day on the job? seriously?!" and phone guy obviously has been working at the place for more than a single day.

...and yeah, um... it's pretty obvious why Fritz could be the purple guy, I mean, he tampered with the animatronics and all, and purple guy would have motives to do that.

Also, Mike could ALSO be the purple guy. Think about it, Fritz gets fired, but changes his name and gets a new job at their new place. Then, on night 7, he tampers with them again, causing god-knows-what, for god-knows-what reason. Thus explaining the concept of what we know only as the "Custom Night". It makes sense.

I think Fritz could be the purple guy, but also could NOT be phone guy. This is because his pink slip says "first day on the job? seriously?!" and phone guy obviously has been working at the place for more than a single day.

...and yeah, um... it's pretty obvious why Fritz could be the purple guy, I mean, he tampered with the animatronics and all, and purple guy would have motives to do that.

Also, Mike could ALSO be the purple guy. Think about it, Fritz gets fired, but changes his name and gets a new job at their new place. Then, on night 7, he tampers with them again, causing god-knows-what, for god-knows-what reason. Thus explaining the concept of what we know only as the "Custom Night". It makes sense.
Fritz couldn't be the purple guy. He just joined the company, when Purple Guy joined when the FNAF 2 location was built (before the 2nd lot of 4 murders). And I believe the Custom Night thing is the Marionette, controlling the animatronics for entertainment purposes.

Ha, that kinda makes sense actually. With his child's spirit, he'd probably want to toy around with his peers.

But then what happens in the second game? Does the marionette kill himself? :p
What do you mean? I believe it's the same in the second game, but you can't customize the Marionette, which might mean he is controlling all. It might also explain why we don't have a custom night for FNAF 3, because then you'd control him

Speaking of nights that we can't beat... I am at a loss, and I don't get it. I beat 4/20 mode in the first game, but for some reason I can't get past night six in the second one ;_;

Back
Top Bottom