Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

I said they have the same "texture". Not "they are the same". This is obviously Bonnie.
Good point. But there's a difference:
4.jpg

nightmare_bonnie_by_brokenwintersoldier-d8si6hs.jpg

The jaw/lips are different. They do kinda originate from the same design, but not the same
So, it might be Bonnie, but I don't think it could

Also, is it me, or can I see Toy Freddy in the stomach?

Good point. But there's a difference:
4.jpg

nightmare_bonnie_by_brokenwintersoldier-d8si6hs.jpg

The jaw/lips are different. They do kinda originate from the same design, but not the same
So, it might be Bonnie, but I don't think it could

Also, is it me, or can I see Toy Freddy in the mouth?
I forgot about that. Then it's probably Shadow Freddy. His bow matches that purple hat spoiler.

When did anybody mention fredbear? Or that it's an actual anamatronic in the first place?
Well, the source code of the image is "gsfecfbs". And if you can cipher that, it would say "Fredbear".

And from the last teaser, everyone thought the teeth in there was Shadow Freddy, so maybe this "Shadow Freddy" is "Fredbear"

WHAT DID I MISS?!?!

I have to reload the page every check, because it always displays the wrong image! I would have jumped to theory sooner had chrome displayed the right image to me sooner!

Well holy :red:.

I have nothing to say other than that it's terrifying... what the HELL are those EXTRA TEETH about?!?!!

top left corner
I see words BRIGHTEN TIME!
Brightening 1- I see blue and red on the tie. This tie is PURPLE, people!
Brightening 2- the words have been revealed to me- OR WAS IT ME?
Brightening 2, Log 2- OMG! OMG THE CHEST MOUTH
IT HAS LETTERS
they say
__pr(o maybe?) . . . . . . ne
___ is obscured by tooth

Last edited:
Hmmmm...My discussion?
Why they not make multiplayer system or walk around mode(anyway,add kill screen like in alien isolation)
My best idea is animatronics mode
-choose 1 animatronics from area(can play in multiplayer)
-nightshift AI can be most dangerous enemy from survive to 6 AM (more AI level will reach harder)
-This one will seperate from original Fnaf series cause it will :red: ing ruin old plot.

I found some very interesting things when brightening up the image...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4iv7zdg64101ko/4.jpg?dl=0

The secret letters were easy to catch, and so was the Or was it me thing but I don't think anyone noticed there is brain tissue visible where I circled for PG, so it would make sense this is Springtrap. Also, nobody seems to catch lil' old Chica hangin' around behind Springtrap.

Last edited:
I found some very interesting things when brightening up the image...

9rGlOTRJBYZEJeVSUBGH12Jver0CL4kYvshXQhUhtf0

The secret letters were easy to catch, and so was the Or was it me thing but I don't think anyone noticed there is brain tissue visible where I circled for PG, so it would make sense this is Springtrap. Also, nobody seems to catch lil' old Chica hangin' around behind Springtrap.
Broken image.

... Scott, what the hell are you doing now? The other teasers are okay, but now your just... teeth, there? Why?! Urrrrrrgh! If this doesn't turn out to be a nightmare that has something to do with The Bite of '87, I'm going to be really freaked out because haunted or not, this couldn't have ever existed in the timeline... at least we know who the purple bow belongs to; and if Scott ever gives us full image we'll probably see a hat as well. And I can bet that the teeth reflection in the floor belongs to this new figure as well, so that makes the only mystery being 'frer'.

But what the hell is this? Seems to be some cross between a Freddy and Balloon Boy wait it has a purple bow what if this is Jalloon Joy because that was totally its name but can't be certain, because Scott was such a troll and didn't decide to show us its face. Needless to say, I think all relation to Purple Guy and practically blown out of the water now; we're obviously dealing with this.

I'll edit it a bit and check the wiki to see what they think (*cough* probably all screaming 'ZOMGFGH ITSH FAREDJYBER I TOLD U'*cough*), but first I want to share a small theory... what if all the FNaF games were nightmares? And can somebody make a brightened image?

Yeah. All I can figure out is that it says 'or was it me'. Wish they'd just tell us.

All right, so upon searching the wiki I found a brightened image and something interesting.

8j51A5a.jpg

Down in his stomach teeth, I'm sure you can see them. Letters, spelling out 'pro... me'. And it isn't put there by the person who brightened it, using a paint bucket on the original image will make a vague outline.

Untitled5.png

The only thing I can think of is 'Protect me', but I have no idea what that would mean. Or, it could fall under what we discovered from the other teaser, concluding it by saying 'property of me' or something, but that's a bit long. Or 'Probably Me'. I didn't really find anything else, but here's something!

"That's what I been saying It's been kinda comfired that this is fredbear...nightmare fredbear."
"And look at the only sprite we think is Fred Bear..."
"fredbear"
"It's Fredbear."

The Fredbears, ugh. Anyway, flipping the image will make the OR look like a 10 or something. I don't know. But there was one other person who had a ten, that was never revealed.

180px-Guesswho%21.webp

I think I'm just spitting out random ideas now.

... Should I put this in a spoiler?

... Scott, what the hell are you doing now? The other teasers are okay, but now your just... teeth, there? Why?! Urrrrrrgh! If this doesn't turn out to be a nightmare that has something to do with The Bite of '87, I'm going to be really freaked out because haunted or not, this couldn't have ever existed in the timeline... at least we know who the purple bow belongs to; and if Scott ever gives us full image we'll probably see a hat as well. And I can bet that the teeth reflection in the floor belongs to this new figure as well, so that makes the only mystery being 'frer'.

But what the hell is this? Seems to be some cross between a Freddy and Balloon Boy wait it has a purple bow what if this is Jalloon Joy because that was totally its name but can't be certain, because Scott was such a troll and didn't decide to show us its face. Needless to say, I think all relation to Purple Guy and practically blown out of the water now; we're obviously dealing with this.

I'll edit it a bit and check the wiki to see what they think (*cough* probably all screaming 'ZOMGFGH ITSH FAREDJYBER I TOLD U'*cough*), but first I want to share a small theory... what if all the FNaF games were nightmares? And can somebody make a brightened image?

Yeah. All I can figure out is that it says 'or was it me'. Wish they'd just tell us.

All right, so upon searching the wiki I found a brightened image and something interesting.

8j51A5a.jpg

Down in his stomach teeth, I'm sure you can see them. Letters, spelling out 'pro... me'. And it isn't put there by the person who brightened it, using a paint bucket on the original image will make a vague outline.

View attachment 59312

The only thing I can think of is 'Protect me', but I have no idea what that would mean. Or, it could fall under what we discovered from the other teaser, concluding it by saying 'property of me' or something, but that's a bit long. Or 'Probably Me'. I didn't really find anything else, but here's something!

"That's what I been saying It's been kinda comfired that this is fredbear...nightmare fredbear."
"And look at the only sprite we think is Fred Bear..."
"fredbear"
"It's Fredbear."

The Fredbears, ugh. Anyway, flipping the image will make the OR look like a 10 or something. I don't know. But there was one other person who had a ten, that was never revealed.

180px-Guesswho%21.webp

I think I'm just spitting out random ideas now.

... Should I put this in a spoiler?
I think it says
Or was it me?
Probably me

Sorry for the double post, but I discovered that I was completely wrong. It seems all the fans finally made Scott add Fredbear into FNaF4, and he's likely what is in the latest teaser... argh. I can admit I'm wrong. If you go to Scott's website and access the HDML code (which can be done by pressing F12), and double click on 'head', you'll be brought to a screen like this. I've tried this before with the other teasers, but I didn't know you could pull down options... anyway:

upload_2015-6-26_16-40-15.png

Here we can see the 87s that Scott obviously wants us to notice. But there's something else. There's a code: 'gsfecfbs'. Pretty random, right? Nope. Putting this code into website used to decipher the Caesar Cipher and setting shift to 1 (particularly this website: http://web.forret.com/tools/rot13.asp) will turn that into this.

upload_2015-6-26_16-43-36.png

Back
Top Bottom