Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• It's Amazing

• Total voters
This is a Five Nights at Freddy's story(obviously) that revolves around the Puppet and his hatred for the Purple Guy. Shall we begin?

The security guard walks into his office and looks around the area. "So this is where I'll be working..... Looks like a nice place." The guard sits down in his chair when suddenly the phone on his desk rings. "Hello? Hello? Welcome to you new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I'm here to teach you on how to-" "Yeah, yeah. I know. Watch the cameras and make sure that nothing bad happens here. I know that." The guard turns of the phone and pulls up the monitor. When he does, he notices that Toy Freddy isn't there. "Wasn't there supposed to be three animatronics on the stage? Meh." When he switches to the Game Area camera, he sees Toy Freddy there. "So they roam around at night. No big deal." The guard switches through all the cameras and then puts down the monitor. He then picks up the flashlight and flashes it in the hall and sees Toy Freddy. "Agh!" He jumps and then the Freddy Head falls onto his head. Toy Freddy enters the office and leaves. "Whew! That was a close one.... Say, where's that Jingle coming from?" Suddenly, a Puppet like creature leaps at the guard and slashes at him. The Puppet looks at the guard he killed. "It's not him...." he then leaves the office and heads to the Prize Corner.

On his way back to the Prize Corner, The Puppet passes Toy Freddy. Toy Freddy stope and thinks about why he got out. He then heads back to the office and sees the guard dead. "Why does he always do this? Maybe I should ask him......" Toy Freddy runs to the Prize Corner and barely caught up with The Puppet. "Wait! Puppet thing! I want to ask you something!" The Puppet turns around and looks at Toy Freddy. "I'm listening...." "Why did you kill that guard?" The Puppet looks down. "That.... Is a secret to everyone." "No one knows? Not even the old animatronics?" "Yes.... Not even them..." The Puppet closes the Big Present and then Toy Freddy heads back to the stage. "Maybe I'll know someday......"

Last edited:
WHAT? SOMEONE IS PRETENDING TO BE ME?! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM HERE, KID! BETTER NOT EXCEED THE LIMIT!!!

... anyways, good.

This is the problem with most FNaF stories -- They make it too quick for one thing, and too much ABOUT THE GAME. For example, think in terms of the souls of the children, not the animatronics.

i.e. instead of "Springtrap / Purple Guy" (the names the GAME calls them) use "Spring Bonnie" or "Insert the name of the person you think the purple man is here". That way you can think about it in terms of the story / lore rather than game mechanics, character names, etc.

This is the problem with most FNaF stories -- They make it too quick for one thing, and too much ABOUT THE GAME. For example, think in terms of the souls of the children, not the animatronics.

i.e. instead of "Springtrap / Purple Guy" (the names the GAME calls them) use "Spring Bonnie" or "Insert the name of the person you think the purple man is here". That way you can think about it in terms of the story / lore rather than game mechanics, character names, etc.
The souls of the children are part of the story.

Back
Top Bottom