TCF Suggestion Fix the alerts

I seriously hate having to refresh every time I want to check new alerts. I just want alerts to work like they did before.
I have push notifications enabled and I check it using them. I also tend to open my conversations tab, which forces an update on the entire thing which also checks for alerts.

However I'm not really in that many conversations that I'd be opening that often and I don't really like to have push notifications for things.

However I'm not really in that many conversations that I'd be opening that often and I don't really like to have push notifications for things.
I'm not in any conversations, it is when you see the loading sign, the bar above the top or the little loading sigil at the top right that it is forced.

I honestly just want the alerts to show automatically again instead of having to force an update to it, mainly because I want to know when stuff happens without having to actively check.

But the problem is I don't like push notifications, so I just want alerts handled the way they were before.

Back
Top Bottom