Items Fix the bar sell price

SrAstral

Skeletron Prime
Wall of Text has awoken!

Alright, time for another suggestion! And this time, its regarding about the sell price for metal bars...

The sell prices for some metal bars can be a bit, strange. So the prices starting from Copper to Crimtane is fine, but it starts getting weird at Meteorite where its cheaper than Platinum! That doesn't make sense, why is Platinum better than Meteorite? I know that Platinum armor is better than Meteorite armor in terms of defense, but Meteorite armor gives you mana bonuses! Not to mention its tools and weapons are better than Platinum tools.

Next up, Hallowed bars! Hallowed tier is better than Adamantite/Titanium tier in terms of, well, everyrhing! But its sell price doesn't make any sense...
Starting from Adamantite/Titanium's sell price up to 75 Silver, and going down from Hallowed's sell price at 40 Silver!

And last but definitely not least, Luminite! I know nothing's wrong with Luminite's sell price, being the highest sell price of all bars, since its the highest tier. But that's the problem, it has the highest sell price of all the bars, but its still significantly low. It should be increased to atleast 3 Gold or something similar. Its sell price makes it only look like it just a
little bit better than Chlorophyte/Shroomite/Spectre, but the weapons and tools it makes actually make it a lot better!

Anyways, that was it! Thanks for reading my suggestion, and I know that it looks more like a rant and rather than a suggestion, but you can clearly see that I want it to be changed! Anyways, until we meet again!

Wall of Text has been defeated!

I think that some of These Bars have lower sell prices due to availability. It’s a lot easier to kill a Mech Boss or two than it is to go excavating half the world to get the same amount of Titanium.
Yeah, that was one of my theories to why some of them are cheaper

Back
Top Bottom