NPCs & Enemies Fix the Jungle Mimic

I think he meant your profile name. :joy:
And JMs maybe could be summoned with special keys made with spare temple ones, like keys of light/night. That way we get a new mimic on our own terms and also get rid of that excess of temple keys in one go.
That would be a good idea since after Plantera there is no use for them and you can just use the Picksaw from Golem or the Martian Madness Laser drill to hack your way in before Plantera in other worlds

I think they could drop upgrades of shrine/jungle chest gear. Like an upgraded shotgun/boomstick (but different from the Onyx Blaster), a staff of regrowth that reaps twice as many rewards as the first one? An anklet of the wind you can combine with frostspark boots to become even faster? Maybe even a new feral claw.

I think they could drop upgrades of shrine/jungle chest gear. Like an upgraded shotgun/boomstick (but different from the Onyx Blaster), a staff of regrowth that reaps twice as many rewards as the first one? An anklet of the wind you can combine with frostspark boots to become even faster? Maybe even a new feral claw.
That's one of the best ideas i've heard here. The upgraded frostspark boots should also be made with lava waders to provide immunity to lava. Idea for it below:
ACME Running Boots
-does not work on roadrunners

The upgraded frostspark boots should also be made with lava waders to provide immunity to lava. Idea for it below:
ACME Running Boots
-does not work on roadrunners
:sigh:
Lava waders desperately, DESPERATELY, need a buff before literally anything they touch can be considered good.

Would really like to see this! I feel like the Jungle Mimic has been sitting in the files forever with no purpose. Good to see somebody with a simalar idea!

Would really like to see this! I feel like the Jungle Mimic has been sitting in the files forever with no purpose. Good to see somebody with a simalar idea!
Yeah,that's my point. The devs should have deleted it a long time ago if it's going to sit there without a point for the next 3000 years

It exists as an NPC. It just has no AI, but I've managed to give it one with TShock, haha.
Oh i just didn't remember that. I swear i made a mod to give it a modified Fighter AI and replace one of the Blue Cultist Archers with a White Cultist Archer at one point

Back
Top Bottom