Fix your game Red! Part 3 the saga continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elk

Terrarian
Got up to the Jungle Temple with my pal, and surprise surprise more amazing world gen.
008429DAEBB753A38D3D2E348B6587B5AFCA19C3
You literally just had to spawn a liiiitle bit lower

703FBACCCF93AE1804D57A5A199C2ADDBBA7C8FE
It certainly makes this fight a breeze.

Not to mention the amazing RNG on the drops
4CECAD26C5856758655DBC4993D27E7BBBB1740D
We fought him 15 times and got
5 Heat Rays
4 Staffs of the Earth
4 Possessed Hatchets
1 Stynger
1 Mask
2 Trophies
and only 1 Picksaw (on the final battle mind you)

No Eye of the Golem, no Golem Fist, no Sun stone and only 1 picksaw between the two of us...

RNG can make a game absolutely amazing sometimes, and it can make it absolutely infuriating other times.

I'm surprised you got anything with how glitched multiplayer is right now.
Is multiplayer really that bad? We havent had any problems other than lost connection a couple of times and the occasional lag spike but these are most likely all our problems other than maybe 1 time

Is multiplayer really that bad? We havent had any problems other than lost connection a couple of times and the occasional lag spike but these are most likely all our problems other than maybe 1 time

The number of reports of bosses not dropping anything, despawning while fighting, not granting an achievement, etc is staggering, lol.

I'm surprised you got anything with how glitched multiplayer is right now.

I haven't had a single problem so far. Then again, I'm not using Steam Friends to host and connect, but rather IP. I think that might have something to do with it.

I did have wonky world generation though, as my Hallow spawned through the jungle, essentially leaving me with little Hallow. In a freak accident, the Crimson failed to generate as well. I had to plant Hallow and Crimson manually, considering the Crimson caves don't count as "underground Crimson" in Medium worlds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom