Weapons & Equip Fixing wing dominance/Lucky horseshoe worthlessness

Do you agree with the wing changes?

• Both fixes are great.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I like the first suggestion but not the second.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I like the second suggestion but not the first.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I don't think either idea works.(Please comment if so)

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Wow, I'm surprised that idea went over so well. Changed my vote, natch.

I was also thinking about the three remaining wings, and couldn't come up with any very good ideas for the two pumpkin moon wings either. But for Fishron Wings, how about High-Test Fishing Line?

Wow, I'm surprised that idea went over so well. Changed my vote, natch.

I was also thinking about the three remaining wings, and couldn't come up with any very good ideas for the two pumpkin moon wings either. But for Fishron Wings, how about High-Test Fishing Line?
YES! What a perfect choice. I'll add it right away. Thanks a milliard :)

You shouldn't be using angel wings when you have already defeated golem
Therein lies the problem to me. If you have a definite "best" wing set-fishron wings- then absolutely everyone would use it. Maybe someone will use the hoverboard because that is actually different. And yes, some might use the Halloween or Christmas wings because they aren't that much worse and they like how they look. But all of the other wings should just be trashed? There is no reason that wings shouldn't rival each other by means of an actual difference in ability, not just flight duration. Everone want's to use the same 3 accessories in a world with some 200 to choose from. That's flawed.

Why SHOULDN'T you be using angel wings after you defeat the golem? Obviously "because they suck" or "because they are weaker" are invalid answers, as that defeats the purpose of the question. For what reason should an accessory just be trashed? Even the shackle has some amazing uses-arguably the worst accessory has more use than the best of terraria 1.1. And you're telling me that angel wings should just be worthless? Flawed.

If you still don't understand why I thought this up, I can't really explain it any better. Thanks for commenting though ^^ And I hope you take no offense at the forwardness of my post as I meant none. :)

Back
Top Bottom