Blocks & Decoration Flags?!

You can kinda make flags by using fences as poles and the sail wall from the pirate as the cloth. Then you can paint a design on it.

So i was building a castle and when i made a nice tower i wanted to put a flag on top of it... then i googled how to craft flags and saw there are no flags... so my idea is how about they add flags you can draw yourself! if there is a way to make flags whitout my idea please tell me ! ;)
Yhea but... I started a new account because i got bored of the old one i had everything you can get in terraria sooooo i didnt fight the pirates yet

i think it'd be nice for something like making banners into flags with some sort of material and a banner, albeit that'd take a lot of effort on the dev's part, considering how many flags there are, all the additional animations etc.

Pin flags exist now and even blow in the wind, so I don't think this suggestion is relevant anymore.

But I think think suggestion is still relevant because Pin flags are too small for that purpose. they are just 2 blocks tall and 1 wide if I'm correct.
Exactly this.
Pin flags are very cool, but too small for a certain builds. There could be bigger flags that work the exact same way. Considering pin flags exist, it probably wouldn't even that hard to make some bigger flags too.

Back
Top Bottom