tModLoader Flames Mod

kyllinglove

Official Terrarian
Me and a small team are currently making a mod called the Flames Mod. We are currently just 5 devs, so it will probably take a long time until it is published.
The mod adds a lot of content for all stages of the game. The mod could be refered to as Calamity, but the devs aren't always drunk. We have a lot of ideas for bosses, enemies, events, a sport, and a lot of biomes.
This sport mentioned is skiing. Not the cross-country category, the slalom racing category. You can race against your friends with different types of skis. Therefore, with some skis, you can do tricks, one other category within the skiing world. We obviously have a new town npc to help you with this. They will sell you skiing gear, and talk about the sport. Here is the wikipedia page for the sport, if you're interested: Slalom skiing - Wikipedia
We have bosses and events in every stage of the game, and we want to make the mod balanced.

We are currently looking for people to contribute, so if you are interested, or just want to ask some questions, please consider joining our discord server: Join the terraria flames mod official discord Discord Server!
We are in very much need of spriters, since we currently only have one, and he might not help us that much. So if you are a good at spriting, or know someone that is, please contact us.
We also have a subreddit: r/TerrariaFlamesmod
Here's a youtube channel: Flames mod terraria

Some credits:
truffle truffle, the creator/starter: @truffletruffle on the forums, truffle truffle on discord, SubjectRelevant (u/SubjectRelevant) - Reddit on reddit
me, a coder: @kyllinglove on the forums, KyllingLove777 on discord, KyllingLove777 (u/KyllingLove777) - Reddit on reddit
gid, comes up with great ideas and concept art: Gid The Great on discord, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBjFfpFTLbemGLi2ZidamoA on youtube
luami34, artist: Luami34 on discord, https://www.instagram.com/luami34 on instagram,
orion, a coder: orion on discord

Just putting it here in case you missed it

That's it. We hope you will contribute!

Last edited:
I know you already described some of the things the mod adds, but perhaps you could show some images/screenshots of what's been added so far?

That is most of the art we've made so far, as the mod is still in early progress. Expect the beta by the latest of January 2021, but it will be of lower quality than the main mod.

Ok, a good idea for the future. The future of showing the content of the mod.
Also, I'm a big fan of The Tenbrae Mod. Hope your mod does well in the future, too!
Thank you! We haven't made much progress recently, since we're in need of another programmer. If you know/find any good ones that are willing to help, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom