Xbox One Flashing attack and crit

DimplyBucket19

Empress of Light
I don’t know exactly how to recreate it but basically it flashes the attack value and the critical value with some number.(I don’t know if it’s random or not)

I don’t know exactly how to recreate it but basically it flashes the attack value and the critical value with some number.(I don’t know if it’s random or not)
I experience this too. It happens when I'm wearing Beetle armor definitely but I haven't paid attention if it happened with other armors. I noticed this happens with accessories too.

Hi @colincoo6, I'm not really understanding the bug. Attack values and Crit values will be displayed, yes. It the problem that the numbers are flashing or pulsing? If you or @Ancient_Cultist can provide a video or screenshot to explain it better that would help. Also, be sure to send in all your bug reports here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

I can’t seem to get the video on her but basically the number will change rapidly
[doublepost=1517936274,1517936150][/doublepost]Here is one mid change, the 28 goes to 29 and the 13 changes to 43 very rapidly.

Attachments

• E0E3E24C-C4B9-45DD-91A7-BEAB462F9DF2.png
    E0E3E24C-C4B9-45DD-91A7-BEAB462F9DF2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 109
I can’t seem to get the video on her but basically the number will change rapidly
Ahh, in the inventory. I think I understand better. What armor and accessories are you currently wearing when it's doing that?

It was doing it with both the necro and the hallowed armor, I had steampunk wings, and I don’t remember what else I had. I know I had the pixie and mini Minotaur pets active as well

Back
Top Bottom