Items Flesh/Corrupted Sword (With Sprite)

Do you like this?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Sprites need work

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A little bit

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Zak

Terrarian
This would be crafted with 10 vertebraes and crafted at any workbench
Type: Weapon
Damage: 10
Knock-back: 5
Max Stack: 1
Rarity: White
Use Time: 24 (fast)
Sell: 3 Silver 60 Copper

This would be crafted with 10 rotten chunks and crafted at any workbench
Damage: 10
(I made 2 different sprites, which one is better?)

Flesh Sword.png

Idea from my best friend: Cole! Thanks for the idea ^-^

If you would like to see maybe pickaxes/hammers/etc, please let me know in the comments :happy:

Last edited:
This would be crafted with 10 flesh blocks and crafted at a any workbench
Damage: 9

View attachment 57623

Idea from my best friend: Cole! Thanks for the idea ^-^
The Meat Grinder is a Hardmode Crafting Station used solely to craft Flesh Blocks.
By the time you get this, you would have waaaaaay better items. Rethink this suggestion, the sprites nice though.

Reactions: Zak
my first thought:
HIYA!
*splat*
i'm not sure about this, the sprite is good but i don't know how useful this would be considering how difficult it is to get flesh blocks.

my first thought:
HIYA!
*splat*
i'm not sure about this, the sprite is good but i don't know how useful this would be considering how difficult it is to get flesh blocks.

Sorry about the worries I was going to make it crafted out of verebraes but then I forgot to change it to that.

Last edited:
I didn't actually know it was the same as a cactus sword. Wow. Okay then, it's balanced. If anything bump it up to 10 damage. .-.

Assuming this is sort of a good choice for an early-game sword, as opposed to the heavier stuff like Purple Clubberfish?

That would be a nice idea, but those might be a little overpowered considering they're only made out of 10 rotten chunks/vertebraes. I can probably make a "purple clubberfish" type weapon for the Crimson so it won't feel left out ;) Thank you for the suggestion :happy:

That would be a nice idea, but those might be a little overpowered considering they're only made out of 10 rotten chunks/vertebraes. I can probably make a "purple clubberfish" type weapon for the Crimson so it won't feel left out ;) Thank you for the suggestion :happy:
Leave @Milt69466 to do that. ;)

And wow! Those sprites are great!

Personally, I like the original sprites better. I'd prefer them to look more like swords than clubs. But wow, they are both beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom