Game Mechanics Flight Meter- measuring flight time!

zeskorion

Skeletron
So when you are flying, you never know how long you have. this can be problematic in certain situations, such as boss battles. This is where my suggestion comes in. The flight meter appears above your head while flying. It will run out with your flight time. Simple, effective, useful. That is really all there is to the suggestion, except that maybe different wings/boots could have different meter sprites

but, since this suggestion is small and boring, I have included some accessories in the spoiler below, that have to do with flight but aren't part of the suggestion

Fuel cell- Drops from martian saucer. extends flight time by 25%. not compatible with the extended time from spectre/rocket boots

Nitro booster- Sold by cyborg after lunatic cultist is defeated. buffs your flight speed by 30%

Fuel injector- Fuel cell + nitro booster
combines the effect

Power gear- Fuel injector + lightning boots

combines the speed of lightning boots with the flight buffs of fuel injector.
the rocket boots effect is lost

(the last one is iffy, cuz i dunno if expert boss items are allowed tinkers....)

Antigravity belt- Power gear + gravity orb- adds the gravity orb effect in. At its tier, the gravity orb is pretty useless. not worth the accessory slot that could be used in combat.

If anyone would make sprites this would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom