Other Art Flippy's Art Pond

FlippyMagicast

Terrarian
So, this thread's where I'll be posting art (and maybe some other creations) that I make. Mostly digital, but with a few physical drawings as well.
To start off, here's a few OC ref sheets. They were made in Scratch (along with most of my other digital art), so don't expect it to be super high quality.
download.png
download (2).png
kitee.png

Last edited:
Hey, First request; I've been thinking about like, a male version of Kara. but i winged it and made her a male hunter slime (slime rancher), and i need a basic Male Kara concept. *i can't find anything good to go with it.* Can you help me?

Hey, First request; I've been thinking about like, a male version of Kara. but i winged it and made her a male hunter slime (slime rancher), and i need a basic Male Kara concept. *i can't find anything good to go with it.* Can you help me?
Uh, hm... so, just like a simple genderswapped Kara?

Alright, I'm holding off on making Furro's request for now until I have more time. Meanwhile, here's some doodles of my snowman OC, Mr. Slushy.
20210913_142034.jpg

The demon who shall not be named...
I only really made this because every other drawing of her has been wiped from existence, due to the OG account's deletion
Because I had no other images of her saved, the colors are screwed up, but oh well

Attachments

• Springdink.png
    Springdink.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 55
* Screams in AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa-

Back
Top Bottom