1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
  1. Fljnt official

Fljnt official Skeletron Prime

Hello dear reader,
    this is actually my personal and first building thread, In this thread it's all about Building after all, furthermore you can watch my building collections and creations built by myself. I hope you enjoy it!

So, let's dive right into it ladies and gentlemen.
    By the way, I built almost all of those on Terraria servers,you can personal message me if you want to know which ones and probably see my Buildings yourself ;)

Red town of the east

[​IMG]

Snowy and abdoned base of the northern amry

[​IMG]

The southern secondary base

[​IMG]

The hidden library

[​IMG]

The North's splinter

[​IMG]

WIP
    please stand by...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  2. Fljnt official

In progress, I just wanted to save it in case something crashes ^^

3. BeePy

BeePy Terrarian

Great Builds from the legendary Fljnt

rulick15, Fljnt official and XoArK like this.
  4. Rariaz

Rariaz Spazmatism

Looks Really nice :O

rulick15 and Fljnt official like this.
  5. Fljnt official

Working on a new spawn for a server owner which will be a big Project for now. I will give my best to finish it on time, though actually a lot of it appeared to be lost anyways because the Server I almost all the time start & finish my Projects has crashed and furthermore made everything I made the last few days dissapear :ß Nevertheless thanks for being Patient! :9

rulick15, BeePy and Tenthy like this.
  6. rulick15

rulick15 Cultist

All of them are complex and highly-detailed. And that's why i love Fljnt's builds [​IMG] Great job !
    And I'm really glad to be able to see your own builds thread !

XoArK, BeePy and Fljnt official like this.
  7. I'm in awe over all the details these builds have. Good job! I specially like the wood and sail walls of the second base
    One question: in the Hidden Library, what platform did you use for the upper right window frame? I can't seem to identify it :)

8. Fljnt official

Honey and woodplatform painted gray, I'm glad you're liking my Buildings btw. ^^

CitizenwithMoustache likes this.