Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
Hey! You have some very nice builds. But may I ask what blocks you used for the truck? :)
Lets see here...

Slime Block, Frozen Slime Block, Palm Wood, Boreal Wood, Cog, Copper Plating, Ruby Gemspark Block, Glass.
Adamantite Beam Wall, Palm Wood Wall, Glass Wall, Titanstone Wall (Not Visible)
Slime Chair, Lhizahrd Bed, Dynasty Workbench, Iron Toilet, Switch, Clay Bowl, Book, Bottle Present, Skyware Platform, Steampunk Platform, Music Box (Boss 3), Red, Green, and Blue LED lights, Boulders, Rich Mahogany Door.
Grey Paint, White Paint, Black Paint.

I think That's everything for just the truck.

Rehashed the Truck Build:

WIP 9b.png

I will admit the first version was rushed, and not completely planned.
This version has a few problems too, but should be less noticeable.

the cloth hanging line thingy is such a creative use of ropes and walls O_O you've blown my mind once again.
really like the update on the truck, very well done

the cloth hanging line thingy is such a creative use of ropes and walls O_O you've blown my mind once again.
really like the update on the truck, very well done
I can't take complete credit for it, I originally got the idea from @Rariaz 's thread. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrariaz-planet-adventure-map-wip.5556/
It was either their build or someone else's but if you go through it, you'll see it eventually. (Obviously, I reorganized it in a way that made sense for my build)

I can't take complete credit for it, I originally got the idea from @Rariaz 's thread. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrariaz-planet-adventure-map-wip.5556/
It was either their build or someone else's but if you go through it, you'll see it eventually. (Obviously, I reorganized it in a way that made sense for my build)

hehe thx i was trying to do something similar to a archeologist tent, like an excavation place like in the movies, where there are alot of people work and living there.
i was playing with tiles and walls, want to create something like a tent whit ropes and sail wall but i fail, but i get this interesting use for place where you cant take a shower, wash cloths, and put them to dry, with rope and walls.

i like @Flor3nce2456 buildings looks very organic, nothing looks out of place.
my favorite contruction made by Flor3nce2456:
index.php

looks perfect

Had kind of a busy day today, so only a tiny build:

WIP 12.png

Thinking about dropping the hellstone bars. I dunno.

This is the second to last building to go in the lower city. After that, I start working in "The Caves". OOOoooooOOoooohhhh..... :naughty:

I also notice that this is the first time one of my little wall torches makes an appearance.
Seriously, those tiny things are practically builds in and of themselves.

Back
Top Bottom