Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
Partially Filled Request. Due to time and composition issues, this is how it ended up despite the original request being more complex.

MAIN TITLE:

jungTitle.png

COMES WITH DIVIDER:
divjung.png

and TOP/BOTTOM DIVIDERS PAIR:
jungtop.png

jungbottom.png

For @Teal and his buddy @Pixel.
Originally it was going to have ALL the biomes but it just looked WRONG to me, so I kept throwing it away, and they said make the jungle significant, and so I did. :dryadtongue:
Did you want a baseboard as well? I forget.
Meh. Could have gone better. There is a version without the mobs, If interested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

swirl1.png
swirl2.png

Also, I have this random pair of swirlygigs. Dunno what they're for, but meh.

Also, have a free Top Divider. No bottom.

ScreenShot001.png

Last edited:
Partially Filled Request. Due to time and composition issues, this is how it ended up despite the original request being more complex.

MAIN TITLE:

View attachment 42262

COMES WITH DIVIDER:
View attachment 42260
and TOP/BOTTOM DIVIDERS PAIR:
View attachment 42263

View attachment 42261

For @Teal and his buddy @Pixel.
Originally it was going to have ALL the biomes but it just looked WRONG to me, so I kept throwing it away, and they said make the jungle significant, and so I did. :dryadtongue:
Did you want a baseboard as well? I forget.
Meh. Could have gone better. There is a version without the mobs, If interested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

View attachment 42265 View attachment 42266

Also, I have this random pair of swirlygigs. Dunno what they're for, but meh.

Also, have a free Top Divider. No bottom.

View attachment 42264
I'm truly elated at the results of this. Pretty incredible stuff here.

Again, thanks for the new cc logo. It looks magnificent, and I'm sure you'll be proud to see your work front paged every month. Good job!

Who knows? Maybe Loki will even let you have the party girl title? But you have to ask
6RC26jy.png

Reactions:
So are you taking request for the titles?
And what happened with the old world's download link? My brother "accidentally" delete it (and some other worlds)

I'm truly elated at the results of this. Pretty incredible stuff here.

Glad you like them!
Sorry I wasn't able to get all the biomes in: like I said, the composition just started to look plain wrong, and being the perfectionist artist I am, I simply would not allow it. :p

Again, thanks for the new cc logo. It looks magnificent, and I'm sure you'll be proud to see your work front paged every month. Good job!

Who knows? Maybe Loki will even let you have the party girl title? But you have to ask
6RC26jy.png

Thank you, always a pleasure! And yes, maybe @Loki will let me have the party girl title, who knows. Up to him. I'll probably note him later, depending.

So are you taking request for the titles?
And what happened with the old world's download link? My brother "accidentally" delete it (and some other worlds)

Unfortunately, my host decided to get rid of free hosting, and I am in the process of testing other hosts. It is a long, slow, hard process...

Also, Yes, I am still considering requests, both for titles and normal builds.

I would have preferred actual characters instead of (wom)mannequins, but I can't put the dev armor on without burning to death, and installing mods just to do that seems mean, and I'm too lazy to.
:dryadconfused:

ANYWAYS: IN LIGHT OF RECENT NEWS:

wedding.png

I couldn't be arsed to ask anyone without dev armor what their usual vanity is, so I just guessed. Except with Loki, since someone already asked him.

So we have from Left to Right:
@Skiphs , @Yoraiz0r , @Loki , @Crowno , @Cenx , @Redigit , @D-Town , @Jimmarn , @Lazure , and @Arkhalis .

Basically the entire team.
I considered including some of the former staff who have dev armors watching from outside, but I decided it would look too silly. Also it would imbalance the image, which I wanted to avoid.
Anyhow, formalities aside, Congrats you two!
I hope the two of you remain happy with each other forever and ever.

INB4 "Who is this Arkhalis person???"
PS: I hope I don't get in trouble from this...

I would have preferred actual characters instead of (wom)mannequins, but I can't put the dev armor on without burning to death, and installing mods just to do that seems mean, and I'm too lazy to.
:dryadconfused:

ANYWAYS: IN LIGHT OF RECENT NEWS:

View attachment 43432

I couldn't be arsed to ask anyone without dev armor what their usual vanity is, so I just guessed. Except with Loki, since someone already asked him.

So we have from Left to Right:
@Skiphs , @Yoraiz0r , @Loki , @Crowno , @Cenx , @Redigit , @D-Town , @Jimmarn , @Lazure , and @Arkhalis .

Basically the entire team.
I considered including some of the former staff who have dev armors watching from outside, but I decided it would look too silly. Also it would imbalance the image, which I wanted to avoid.
Anyhow, formalities aside, Congrats you two!
I hope the two of you remain happy with each other forever and ever.

INB4 "Who is this Arkhalis person???"
PS: I hope I don't get in trouble from this...
That's so cute! Great job :eek:

Back from a little chat with Loki:

A) Do not Qualify for Party Girl Title. Need to get Thread onto Front Page for that.
B) Not in Trouble.

*phew!*

Anyhow, The Dev team is probably super busy due to Crunch time in Development. This is the time of coffee and no sleep. I will not bother them until they are ready.

Which is in a Month and 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom