Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
Flor3ence, how do I equip banners? WANNA SUPPORT YOU SO MUCH #ALMOSTLIKE1.3HYPE

Oooh ooh! If Flor3nce needs new block formaions again, I have one perfect for an lab. The blocks Flor3nce used for the bubble minigame (the ones with stripes, instead of blue, YELLOW, good for hazards or just adding, but I dunno).

For some reason I cant see my own posts, so if this ends up being an double post, SORRY. Flor3nce, can you post your map on Curse? For some reason the Adfly link wont work for me and the Alt Download link wont work for me either.

I think that for something this nice, not only would @Loki forgive this, he would probably tag @Cenx and @Redigit to see the cathedral you made them.
HOLY :redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin: YOU HAVE ALOT OF DRAGONS :red2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a random little house (to get us back on topic):

Little House.png

This is nowhere specific.

Thanks, that's great. Will you do the dividers later?
Consider them done:

CC_Div1.png

CC_Div2.png

CC_Base1.png

CC_Base2.png

So, According to TEdit, there exists somewhere in the Game's code a little something called "Vine Flowers".

Now, I have NO IDEA what Redigit and/or Cenx's original plan was behind these things, and I apologize if it was something more special than this, but as soon as I discovered them, the little fashionista in me decided that Vine Flowers are the new Vines.

Yes.

but, did you add those in through image editting, or do they actually exist, other than having a name and ID?

Consider them done:

View attachment 68595

View attachment 68596

View attachment 68593

View attachment 68594

So, According to TEdit, there exists somewhere in the Game's code a little something called "Vine Flowers".

Now, I have NO IDEA what Redigit and/or Cenx's original plan was behind these things, and I apologize if it was something more special than this, but as soon as I discovered them, the little fashionista in me decided that Vine Flowers are the new Vines.

Yes.
Thanks a lot! I'm sure you'll see them appear in a month or so!

Consider them done:

View attachment 68595

View attachment 68596

View attachment 68593

View attachment 68594

Yes.
Also, what would you recommend we use that strange plant one for?

Back
Top Bottom