Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
WAIT: I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING:

Crimstone wall does NOT create a crimson biome! Maybe Snow and Ice brick wall don't make a snow biome!

EDIT: I have 2 more walls to play with! Yay!

have you used all of the types of dungan blocks?
I have used most of the dungeon walls already.

Currently, with the discover of ice and snow brick, I only need a new wall suggestion for the living room, and a wall that matches well with Starlit Heaven wallpaper to put in the theater. Preferably not Sparkle stone wallpaper, that's already being used for the Swimming Pool.

I thought about using flesh wall, but I moved that somewhere else.

Palladium columns! Use em as well, columns (you will see them in some theatres). I'd just try out some paints and do some experimenting with bordering certain blocks, I have tried this on numerous occasions such as gemspstk with stone slab for a space castle.

Wow this has shown me that terraria really allows for anything you can imagine, unlike minecraft. No hate against minecraft, I love that too.

OOOOOOHHH!!! just realised - use acutators quickly on blocks and they become background blocks! The one problem with this is that they are like Living fire and wooden beams - no furniture or other items can be placed on them.

OOOOOOHHH!!! just realised - use acutators quickly on blocks and they become background blocks! The one problem with this is that they are like Living fire and wooden beams - no furniture or other items can be placed on them.
Yep, it's a good way to get angles on background walls.

New Year: New Continent!

ScreenShot001.png

WIP Chain time!
:dryadhappy:

PS: This is where the giant house build is being deconstructed and recycled into. Also the old sci-fi looking build that got shelved. It's also getting sawed apart and put in here.

Last edited:
That will be an interesting build indeed. :)
Also, evil experiments or regular experiments? *fingers crossed for evil*

Back
Top Bottom