Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
You might want them to take care of @Xman101 first, he's got it WAY worse... :dryadconfused:
I find that sorta insulting.
Especially since this is coming from the person who has a voice in their head. I mean, do we look voices in heads? No.

[But I do see where you're coming from. :p]
Silliness aside, I have to agree that coral blocks look awful.
I mean, just look at that. It looks like regurgitated lunch.

yeah coralstone looks ugly when it's a huge square clump. When ever I use it I make sure coralstone stuff is only 1-2 blocks thick.

one time I was dared by a friend to make a rainbow out of painted coralstone, the thought of finishing was repugnant.

THIS IS EXTREMELY BAD:

coral (3).png

Literally the ONLY block in the ENTIRE game that coral blends with is DIRT.

Better than nothing?

Uhg...

Yeah, it doesn't even blend with sand (banned as it is from this challenge), which is really, really sad.

Edit: Bah, ninja'd. ;p

coral (4).png

Burned, Calloused, Flesh Trees Hell Mini-Biome
Madima's Challenge was simple: Create a build which obeys the following rules:
Coral Blocks as its primary component.
ONE screenshot.
NO water, rain cloud, sand, or palm wood in any form
Does not have to be a residence.

This was... I'm not touching coral blocks ever again. They are really up there on the "list of things people don't know are in the game". Even when people get them from the angler, I am willing to bet most simply toss the things onto a chest and simply have NO IDEA what the things even LOOK like.
I certainly learned how to improvise, though! And I get to play with geometric line forms! My favorite!​

There, that wasn't so bad now, was it Puppy?
I don't like you.
Of course not, because I make you think hard and do things you normally wouldn't do. :dryadtongue:
Your silly complaining aside, are you ready for your next challenge now?

NO. -_-
Okay! Here it is! :

Create a Build wherein no two blocks of the same type touch each other. You are limited to ONE screenshot to capture the build.
The resulting structure must be a valid house, where the resident may leave by their own will.

It's okay, the guide doesn't let zombies in at night, anymore. :dryadtongue:

Uhhhg...
Chin up, Puppy! No complaints! :dryadnaughty:

*Tsk* I need to DRAW Madima. If I learn to draw her, she shuts up.

Yeah, you should get on that.

I KNOW I'M TRYING, FURRIES ARE HARD TO DRAW.
Especially fictional species such as yours.

Learn Faster. :dryadcool:
what?
What?

Yeah, you should get on that.

I KNOW I'M TRYING, FURRIES ARE HARD TO DRAW.
Especially fictional species such as yours.
huh?.. did i read that right?
-NG, FURRIES AR-
no, it can't be....
plz no :eek:

"Furry" is such a loaded label. The fact that it raises horror when in this particular context it just deals with creature anthropomorphism illustrates that. I like and draw anthros, but I don't consider myself a furry... It'd be nice if the stigma could be washed away, but sadly, ingrained biases will never really disappear. :\ I've gone into rants on DA about this before I decided to just gtfo there, it's kind of a frustrating thing to deal with. It's kind of like how one could be a male fan of MLP but not want to call themselves a 'brony'. There's just too much negative associated with the word because of the extremists that proudly use the label for themselves. It's just sad...

I find it ironic that the person reacting so badly to "furry" has FNAF-based avatar/signature stuff. What do you think the animatronics are? They're anthro animals. Most of them, anyway.

To get back on topic, though, I'm REALLY curious about the next construction. I can't even wrap my brain around the prompt, haha.

Last edited:
I think I overreacted a tiny bit, i bealieve that you are an artist that would make acceptable furry art.
Its just that 999% of the other stuff is... blegh.

Back
Top Bottom