Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
Well, I am using my Journey character to play them. Not sure if I have the patience to do another run-through from beginning.

Play with the Remix or Zenith worlds. The Happiness mechanics are disabled in them.

EDIT: the Echo walls would also be great with your Go Fish world, no more air bubbles in glass.
Unfortunately these worlds are a bit screwed up to be making a new permanent home on, but even so, thanks for the heads up. :merchanthappy:

WIP Snow village. Big empty spot above the Mechanic's house is reserved for the Cyborg, though that'll take a while as I have yet to defeat a mech boss in my current playthrough.
Got rekt by the Pirate Invasion, but now I have a pirate, so that's good I guess. Haven't seen if he sells anything new, though.

Capture 2022-10-08 20_14_17.png

Thoughts???

I like the idea of an "arctic research centre" as a base, getting that kind of vibe from the Mechanic's house.

My basic snow biome village is usually built on or near the level surface. That way I can make a submerged tower (Mechanic + Tinkerer 25 squares vertically) and then an actual tower (Princess + Tax Collector 25 squares vertically) and then two houses (Cyborg + Santa). Have to make the Princess happy after all. 😼

Haven't gotten around to making villages in my Drunk World home since I had to reset it to get the new LoL stuff. Got the Aether biome already. Thinking of making it Hallow so that I can place the Cavern Pylon there with the Bartender + Demolitionist + 1 pet/slime.

Over-prepped for the Destroyer, Stood still and blasted it with an emo shotgun. Got Steampunker and the entire steampunk furniture set, I'm very happy about that.
Completed Desert Village:

Capture 2022-10-11 03_04_13.png

A shame it seems you can't place the Oasis decos with the Rubblemaker. Odd why that is.
Also: I noticed the other day that the pink prickly pear now has a unique appearance on cacti of every variety now! Or at least it does on hallowed cacti.

Side note: Used TEdit to pick the entire village up from where it was and move it to a different not-hallowed desert in my world.

Trying out using The Youtube to show build progress and process. Let me know your thoughts. Be aware that this may not be terribly entertaining, save for 2 moments involving Dynamite.

I have no expectations whatsoever that this will ever get anywhere but if at least a decent number of folks find this mildly entertaining enough to make it worth continuing, I may record me building my contest entry, possibly some other things.

Still image of the final build coming later, I kept making small adjustments to it not reflected in the video.

Please don't be too big Please don't be too big Please don't be too big Please don't be too big

Oh ok good, it uploaded. Here's the still image. I changed the roof of building 2 up a bit to be consistent with building 1.

Welcome to Cherry City, as I've come to call it.

Capture 2022-10-26 13_28_48c_wm.png

I probably made the Sewers disproportionally too large, but I guess it also doubles as the town dump as I've moved my chests upon chests of random junk I didn't feel like researching/selling into there. So also a storage area coupled with Angler jail. I finished ALL the fishing quests. I never need the angler again.

x.PNG

(Technically finished this 2 weeks ago, ignore where it says "Today")

Please don't be too big Please don't be too big Please don't be too big Please don't be too big

Oh ok good, it uploaded. Here's the still image. I changed the roof of building 2 up a bit to be consistent with building 1.

View attachment 388714

I probably made the Sewers disproportionally too large, but I guess it also doubles as the town dump as I've moved my chests upon chests of random junk I didn't feel like researching/selling into there. So also a storage area coupled with Angler jail. I finished ALL the fishing quests. I never need the angler again.

View attachment 388719
You builds are really nice, really like the amount of detail you put there, great work.

You builds are really nice, really like the amount of detail you put there, great work.
Thank you! I do spend quite a bit of time on them, as that video attests to.
Curious what your thoughts on it are, haven't heard much from folks about it. And it seems to be doing quite poorly, tbh...

View attachment 388714

View attachment 388719
I really like those sewers. What is that block you used that makes it look like the waterfall is creating foam?

Thank you!
I believe that is Living Demon Fire painted Gray. I chose that specific color because it was dimmer than the other ones.
Thats quite clever. I also noticed the little shimmered kappa in the sewers as well. How'd you get him to stay there?

Just Uploaded my Halloween Contest Entry.
No clue if I'll win or not, but I sure did my best!
All else fails, I have an awesome idea saved for next year that I thought up way too late.

Spooky Swamp Witch Hut:

Capture 2022-10-30 00_30_43_WM.png

Capture 2022-10-30 00_38_01.png
Witch's Nest Room
Everyone knows witches sleep in Nests.

Capture 2022-10-30 00_37_02.png
Witch's Library and Laboratory
For Researching Potions and experimenting with New Recipes!

Capture 2022-10-30 00_37_29.png
Entrance Lobby
Meet The Witch's Receptionist! They're quite shy though...

Capture 2022-10-30 00_38_12.png
The Undrainable Swamp
Hang out with the boys with a cold one! Or not...

Other Rooms: Workshop, Art Gallery, Den, Monster Lab
EDIT: Hotswapped all the images cause' I realized I forgot to fill 4 of the plates with food. Witches get hungry, y'know?

Last edited:
Hmm... now that we have echo coating, wouldn't an echo-coated fog machine be better?
Way ahead of you, all the fogginess in my 2 recent builds are echo coated fog machines.

I considered echo coated tombstones as well, but the desaturation was undesirable. Maybe next year, though...

Back
Top Bottom