Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
Ahem!

The challenge is to build an ocean biome house along the lines of the Beach-side Fishing Hut from the original post, but with space for displaying all angler trophies and decorations as well as "useable fish." There must be some coralstone blocks in use somewhere (yes, I know you don't like coralstone, but that's why it's a challenge). The house also has to be valid housing and has to be presented in one screenshot.

;)
fish_shack_2_by_lil_puppy23-d8lj9as.png

Puppy Pirate's Cove
I rickety sea structure made out of an old wrecked ship and driftwood! Full of fishy things! It even still has the pirate treasure in it!​

Request Completed! Will be released alongside the world download when it comes!

Last edited:

screenshot005_by_lil_puppy23-d8jxz0d.png

Puppy Pirate's Cove
I rickety sea structure made out of an old wrecked ship and driftwood! Full of fishy things! It even still has the pirate treasure in it!​

Damn, nice work man!

Puppy Pirate's Cove

Now THAT is a breathtaking sight. Gorgeous work!

how about a house built out of the wreckage of a space-ship?
i know it's not really in the type o stuff you've been making lately, but it might be a breath of fresh air for ya :p
it'd be awesome if in some way nature took over the control of this ship :D

Puppy Pirate's Cove

Aha! So there IS a way to make placed seaweed nice to look at!

Actuate it so we don't have to look at it.

I present to the Terraria Community Forums my latest Masterpiece!

WARNING: HUGE IMAGE

continent_2_bg_by_lil_puppy23-d8jy0io.png

Valtameri, The Floating City

End of the current WIP Chain! Finally Done! Got stuck with a brief bout of builders block not to mention diminished time to build with university classes having started up again. But I finally finished it! It doesn't have all the features I wanted it to have, but with 1.3 right around the corner, I decided there was no point beating at this more than I needed to, so here we have it! Continent II has been completed!​

Background Image is courtesy of the Wikipedia article on clouds.
Words can not not describe my love for this build. I am amazed.

Reactions: oko
i only feel like there could be more done to the island's surface, like "build" some interesting nature up there, looks too basic IMO, as if the game could've generated that, if you know what i mean...

i only feel like there could be more done to the island's surface, like "build" some interesting nature up there, looks too basic IMO, as if the game could've generated that, if you know what i mean...
Yeah, I thought about that, but after a while I started getting tired of trying to force myself to finish the thing so I just kind of left it at the trees. I dunno.

how about a house built out of the wreckage of a space-ship?
i know it's not really in the type o stuff you've been making lately, but it might be a breath of fresh air for ya :p
it'd be awesome if in some way nature took over the control of this ship :D

It isn't exactly your request, but it DID remind me of a build (or series of them) that I wanted to try out.

moon_crash_by_lil_puppy23-d8ks6j3.png

Beware the Moony Men! In this case, Aarons.
You'd think I didn't like Aaron or something, what with condemning little copies of him to a long and uncomfortable amount of time on a big ol' asteroid floating in space. This is not the case. Aaron just happens to have Dev Armor that looks like an astronaut suit, and I needed astronauts. Come to think of it, didn't Aaron leave? Is he even on the forums?​

PS: Aaron's Armor looks Identical whether it is placed on a Mannequin or a Womannequin. There is no difference.
PPS: Apparently Coralstone blocks are transparent and let light through them. Odd. Must be a bug.
PPPS: Tents in Space make much more sense as long as you refer to them as "Space Tents". When you call them "Space Tents", then it's okay.
PPPPS: Same thing with "Space Lanterns".
PPPPPS: Yes, I did in fact shamelessly rip the Avian Spaceship design from Starbound. With modifications, of course. If anyone wants a schematic of the undamaged version, I should have it lying around somewhere, just holler for it here, and I'll get around to it.
PPPPPPS: I'm fairly certain I'm not breaking any rules here. If I am, I would appreciate it if @Loki just gave me a verbal warning first: I'm usually good about taking stuff down.

Gosh that's a lot of Post.

Puppy Pirate's Cove

You mean there's actually a way to make coral block look decent by painting it and dropping it in dim light so it isn't obvious how ugly it is? You are made of win. :D

Although knowing that, it could prove useful for making rusted out, overgrown hulks in underwater builds. I'll have to figure out a way to use this.

Pretty cool, but why don't you change the blue to purple so that it matches the spacemen?

Pretty cool, but why don't you change the blue to purple so that it matches the spacemen?
You know? I thought about that. If anything, the Aarons were an afterthought, and I was going to recolor them, but GIMP's Colorize apparently likes to recolor gray too, and I was to lazy to deselect the gray. Maybe in a few days, I'll update it.

Make's em' stand out, though.

You mean there's actually a way to make coral block look decent by painting it and dropping it in dim light so it isn't obvious how ugly it is? You are made of win. :D

Although knowing that, it could prove useful for making rusted out, overgrown hulks in underwater builds. I'll have to figure out a way to use this.

Actually I figured out another way to use them... using actuators. :D

I have a request build (well if you're taking them, if not that's fine). I want you to build a wacky treehouse on a floating forest island.

I have a request build (well if you're taking them, if not that's fine). I want you to build a wacky treehouse on a floating forest island.
Of course I'm taking requests! But I only take them If I like it. I encourage y'all to request anyways! You'll never know unless you try!

In this case, I think I can work with this idea! Let's see how it goes!

Of course I'm taking requests! But I only take them If I like it. I encourage y'all to request anyways! You'll never know unless you try!

In this case, I think I can work with this idea! Let's see how it goes!
Can't wait to see the results! :dryadhappy:

I hate to pile on suggestions, but, have you considered a mini-build in which you take any shape of any block and hammer it in a aquatic animal? Do fish bones even count as aquatic animals? }{aha, I've seen many people do that before, and frankly, its getting old. I remember there being a building challenge back on G.E.C.K where we had to start with a rectangle of blocks and hammer it into a fish, so I believe it would be a nice way to show off your hammer skills?
/me resists making a War-hammer of Zillyhoo joke

Back
Top Bottom