Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
A little something I've been experimenting with:

WIP1.png

A few things need a bit of fixing, but otherwise, expect more.

You missed an opportunity to make the C in 'FLOR3NCE' the beginning of corporation. This isn't what I'm paying you for!

Originally, most of the paint used was in the form of Adamantite Beam Wall painted Teal. Excess painting causes lag. Decided to simply phase out 90% of the paint and use Offline Emerald Gemspark Wall instead. Saved a lot of paint. Used that paint money to use grey skyware platform instead.

Also, suggestion accepted!

WIP4.png

I needed more headroom for the corporation ballroom (room with the gold chandeliers).
Also, "Holiday" Decorations!

Also taking suggestions for the various "IDK LOL" rooms.

I got an idea on how to alleviate my builder's block: Actually play Terraria as a game for once.

The last base I built that I actually remember liking was Bunker Hill.

I should build another. Except this time....

Orelando_M.png

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE @jopojelly for Updating TerarriaCustom? ( I think that's what it's called)
Don't ask me what my settings were, I don't remember. I do recall dragging several sliders to their MAX setting, though.

Heh heh. And to think the people on Reddit like to talk about the "interesting" world gen. Haha, wait till they see this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

(Suggestions on where to go build are welcome. Will probably make a beeline for that tree near the spawn, though)

I got an idea on how to alleviate my builder's block: Actually play Terraria as a game for once.

The last base I built that I actually remember liking was Bunker Hill.

I should build another. Except this time....

View attachment 89975

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE @jopojelly for Updating TerarriaCustom? ( I think that's what it's called)
Don't ask me what my settings were, I don't remember. I do recall dragging several sliders to their MAX setting, though.

Heh heh. And to think the people on Reddit like to talk about the "interesting" world gen. Haha, wait till they see this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

(Suggestions on where to go build are welcome. Will probably make a beeline for that tree near the spawn, though)

Personally I'm looking at that really tall cliff to the left that melts into the jungle. I love building bases in mountains and cliffs.

EDIT : And that ocean to the right which could quite easily empty entirely into the dungeon... xD

Last edited:
Personally I'm looking at that really tall cliff to the left that melts into the jungle. I love building bases in mountains and cliffs.

EDIT : And that ocean to the right which could quite easily empty entirely into the dungeon... xD
I do kinda wish there was a cliff closer to spawn that isn't close to the desert, but oh well. I was eyeballing that rectangular cliff to the far left, personally.

A bit off-topic: I hate that film.
OT: Build it near the jungle and wait for the mobs to kill you
Haha lol. I accidentally did that when I stopped temporarily building my mum's jungle themed house. I left the mud blocks there, and eventually nothing but Giant Tortoises were killing her NPCs

Back
Top Bottom