Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
Clifftown.png

Clifftown is mostly just a crude shanty town, meant more as an outpost more than anything.
The airfield is the sole source of excitement as the occasional plane lands for fuel and servicing between here and the big city.

One of the only things I don't think that I've seen out of you is an underwater base. I think you should really try making one. Just remember to pack a sponge. xD

I humbly request a steampunk/clockwork themed library. And an accompanying city street would be cool if you have time.

Reactions:
Make a terrarium or a biodome or whatever you want to call it, then invent a totally new-looking biome and stick it inside.

View attachment 90535

Clifftown is mostly just a crude shanty town, meant more as an outpost more than anything.
The airfield is the sole source of excitement as the occasional plane lands for fuel and servicing between here and the big city.

Minecart track chain has amazing possibilities about buildings. Thanks for sharing this astonishing idea, Florence
S67SaTGWfOmU8_LAlsZtSw-L74rUufmAjGb5yKZ_a83RQolz_HC6pE_Wy73lXVLeBkkh0KW6NBNd=w35-h44-no

f1.png

f2.png

f3.png

Back
Top Bottom