What Do You Think?

• Total voters
Now more experiments:
Grapes.png

WIP3.png

A Mostly Successful experiment:

WIP6.png

It's more obvious in-game.

Sloped Rails and Stairs are just diagonals of single blocks placed corner to corner.
Therefore, they can cross each other without interference.
(Tested with mechanical cart at varying speeds - If you run up the stairs [occurs ~1% of the time] , just press down)

Hi all, long time no see. No I am not dead.

Took a break for a long time, not sure if entirely back yet.

This is from a play-through world with a new character:

WIP1.png

Obviously it doesn't look all that amazing. No painter yet, being one of the main things. Also haven't gone to the Corruption yet. Also haven't gone to the Snow biome yet.
So not a lot of materials to work with.
This is expected to keep getting longer, and more dense. Trying to avoid random noise? Not sure, will see.

Hi all, long time no see. No I am not dead.

Took a break for a long time, not sure if entirely back yet.

This is from a play-through world with a new character:

View attachment 108270

Obviously it doesn't look all that amazing. No painter yet, being one of the main things. Also haven't gone to the Corruption yet. Also haven't gone to the Snow biome yet.
So not a lot of materials to work with.
This is expected to keep getting longer, and more dense. Trying to avoid random noise? Not sure, will see.
You certainly put my new characters' wooden boxes to shame.

Excited to see where this could potentially go. :)

Reactions:
To me it looks like a spaceship. A very cheap spaceship
And that's kind of what I thought, too. Who knows, I might make more of it metal as time goes on. thank you for your comment!
Here's a bit from last night:

WIP 3.png

I'm not entirely certain about the horizontal beams between the two.... modules... not sure what to call them.
Got palm wood recently, will try to see where it looks good.
I feel like I should differentiate the merchant and guide's houses better than how I have now.

Suggestions?

Different houses woukd be good. How about instead of cross beams, split the triangles in half with another beam?

Back
Top Bottom