Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
One blood moon and a Dungeon run later:

WIP 5.png

Decided I wanted to break up the boxes a bit more. Also use actual asphalt for the runway.
I actually haven't gotten the witch doctor yet. I should get on that.

Then I can get the party girl! :D

I'd like to participate!.`:happy:
I really like the idea, and if it is useful here I show my constructions:
Capture_2016_03_22_23_17_48.png

Capture_2016_05_20_21_39_44.png

*The second image is of a building that recently finished (and still do).`:passionate:
am the author and everything I do public in my steam ARTWORK: SHEEP_ID
In my profile Steam may know more about my.

Finally, I would like to know how to putthe Banner underneath each response that I do`:cry:
Some people can find it rude if you post your stuff in their thread without permission. Just an fyi for next time.

I'd like to participate!.`:happy:
I really like the idea, and if it is useful here I show my constructions:
~SNIP~
~SNIP~
*The second image is of a building that recently finished (and still do).`:passionate:
am the author and everything I do public in my steam ARTWORK:
In my profile Steam may know more about my.

Finally, I would like to know how to putthe Banner underneath each response that I do`:cry:

Hello Kawaiisheep111, you have some very interesting and detailed builds.

I do not really understand where exactly I inspired you from just looking at them, however.

The above statement ignored, I recommend that you create your own forum thread to post your builds.

Please place yours in my thread in spoilers/hide it. Please also remove your steam id link, people will spam you.

If you have questions on how to do any of that, just ask.

To create a signature, go to where it says your username at the very top of every page and put your cursor over it.
A box will appear with a list of options. One of them is "Signature". Clicking on it will allow you to edit your signature and put images and text in it.

I can't really teach that to you here, but the help forum has more answers: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/forum-help-feedback.23/

If you do not understand my words, I can try to find a better translator than google.

Hey Flor3ence, I'm a big fan and I have been following your builds for some time now. The one I like the most is this treehouse. I wanted to ask you if you could build a medieval city in the same style? You know, not something futuristic or steampunk-ish, but not full of hay and pumpkins either. I hope you will do it and continue your work, you're amazing

Attachments

• Treehouse.png
    Treehouse.png
    434.5 KB · Views: 556
Reactions:
An experiment from last night. Trying out the wiring:

WIP 1 (1).png
WIP 1 (2).png

Building style is a combination of mine, @Mocha 's, someone on reddit's, another person on reddit's, and a couple miscellaneous elements borrowed from here and there.

Because some days, you get tired of building garbage.

The house is fully wired. Every light can be turned on and off. The doors will auto-open during the day, but NOT at night. As the village develops, more decor and detailing will be added, as well as additional interactions between buildings. I plan to have streetlamps that are off during the day, but turn on at night.

Optimizations will be made. Possibly also will try to find a better place to put visible wiring besides underground. Or maybe underground is the best place to put them? Who knows.

oh really cool concept to have an entire village automated!
better make some sort of automatic defense system too

Current defense system: Outward facing doors.

WIP 2.png

So far, I've figured out a couple things about the new wiring stuff:

1) Saving a world with TEdit freezes the wiring system. It no longer updates with the world, and can become flipped (auto-open at night, no auto-open during the day).
2) If you try to go through an auto-open door while an NPC is trying to go through it, that messes up the auto open door, and can cause the door to flip (auto-close when the player is near, open all other times)
3) The player detectors are VERY touchy. Even being near the teal box causes it to activate.

I'm thinking I should figure out some alternative method of activating doors.

Not sure about the lines between buildings, thinking I should try something else.

Current defense system: Outward facing doors.

View attachment 113631

So far, I've figured out a couple things about the new wiring stuff:

1) Saving a world with TEdit freezes the wiring system. It no longer updates with the world, and can become flipped (auto-open at night, no auto-open during the day).
2) If you try to go through an auto-open door while an NPC is trying to go through it, that messes up the auto open door, and can cause the door to flip (auto-close when the player is near, open all other times)
3) The player detectors are VERY touchy. Even being near the teal box causes it to activate.

I'm thinking I should figure out some alternative method of activating doors.

Not sure about the lines between buildings, thinking I should try something else.
You should probably make a post in the tedit thread about that bug.

If it helps at all to have more exact distances:
I was messing around with the sensor and it looks like there can be 10 blocks of vertical space or just under 2 blocks of horizontal space between you and the sensor and it will still go off.

Back
Top Bottom