Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 220~

Well, it was back to more of the usual for Sif last night. An Oddfish, then out to the Jungle to collect stuff. I had to stay home again... Don't want to risk falling asleep, and falling of Sif's back! Almost happened once or twice, before...

When I woke up today, she was returning from another Jungle trip. Had tons of the Leafy metal now... And had apparently been fighting Mr Teefs whenever she went past a Bulb. New yoyo is good yoyo... She is buying more green goop for the Desert edge. Darn thing won't remain clean...

... Everyone else made a lil more progress on the Statue. I can see boots, and gloves... Probably body next. They are wiring and painting as they go... Looks cool, from here...

... A big Sif, to protect us all...

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 221~

Nnnghh... Barely managed to stay awake for long today. Even now everything is blurry... Won't be holding out much longer.

So, here is the gist of what I heard, for Sif's events for the day. More Jungle hunting, more digging and fighting.... Then she had enough stuff from there, and made some Bars. Including some weird blue ones... Mixed some mushrooms in. Odd.

Then, she was off to the Dungeon, cackling maniacally when she came back moments later... Arms overflowing with Ghosty-goo. Uh... I think she had some fun with her yoyoing today.

For me? Sleep... And I half-remember being brushed by someone. That was soothing...

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 222~

... I didn't actually wake up yesterday. This is just what I remember... From what invaded my dreams. And from what I overheard.

Sif made some more Bars, some Ghostly ones, and oddly some Burny ones, from the Hot Place down below. Hasn't used those in aaaages. Then, it was out to the Dungeon... And soon after, the Pillars were descending from the sky. Ohhhhh joy.... That was when my dreams got affected.

Sif didn't take long to fight each pillar this time, apparently she only got BAMed once by the mean Red one. Much better than before... Thanks to her yoyo. And it seams I dreamt in the same order she fought.

I dreamt of a burning plain, stretching as far as I could see. The fire didn't hurt, though... It was odd. Sometimes the fire would spit up into the sky, and land back down with a splash. I saw those big meanie Crawltipides floating around lazily, little versions trailing along behind. There were little tunnels... The hooman shaped ones went in and out. Seemed... Oddly peaceful, compared to when Sif is around.

I dreamt of a land of crystals, where light danced and everything sparkled. I saw things moving around in a maze of rainbows, barely visible, then reflected everywhere at once. It... Was very confusing. The creatures would play games, dodging around and trying to confuse the other players. Others would just stare into crystals, trying to learn more about what was reflected in them. And some were mining... Turning the crystals into many things... Both beautiful and frightening.

I dreamt of a planet that was not. There was no ground... Just swirling storms, gathered in a ball. And yet, nothing crashed into each other. The bugs flew calmly in patterns, trying to gather what they needed from passing gusts. people would mingle with these flows, sometimes helping, sometimes competing for the best bits. And some just slept, carried along in the flow without a care or worry. Everything worked... And I couldn't quite see how.

I dreamt of an ocean... It was filled with life, and everything was energetic and bright. Creatures were eaten, creatures were born, and in the middle they swam around, trying to find spots to just sit and watch the world around them... And the world above. The ocean was clear and serene, so pure you would always be able to watch the skies above, where it was always night. But what a bright night that was, starts twinkling across every point in the sky.

Anf then... I dreamt of me.

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 223~

So, turns out Sif fought the biggest meanie again... Twice in a row. Probably what made my dreams so weird... Having all the chaos, in dream form.

See, I dreamt of me... I dreamt of when it all began. I remember chasing butterflies, and looking at trees with wide eyes, amazed by how huge they were. I would be overflowing with joy, just to curl up in a nice bit of shade...

I dreamt of Maxwell. We played games, we explored where no person had dared go before... We took turns resting, so we would both remain safe. He would fight off zombies, I would scare of Jigglehs with my ferocious nose-twitchin. It was good... It was simple.

I dreamt of mah Pengy... Always so nervous. Always shy. He had grown in up in that cold place, always running away from something.... Until he met us. And he was safe... He was happy, even if he didn't show it. And, for a moment... He wanted more than just a safe hole to hide in each night. He wanted those fun times to continue.

I dreamt... I dreamt of that night in the snow, paws bleeding, coat torn. The ice cracked in a large hole, Maxwell's screams echoing off the walls... I relived every little detail, but clearer than when I first saw them. And... I saw them fight. I saw... The fight end.

I dreamt of Maxwell again. Still quiet... Still nice. But lonelier now... We knew the safety we had wasn't permanent. We just hoped it would be... I had been forever changed, then. No more butterfly chasing... No more pure white fur. No more marveling at trees, because I had seen things more beautiful... And I had seen things I had tried to forget.

I dreamt of Sif. She never really spoke much, huh? So different back then... She would laugh more, help Maxwell out. She would be braver, and more meek after a defeat. Now she just fights... As if she knows nothing else. But she did, once... She knew the joys of finding new places. The excitement of fighting a new enemy for the first time... She lost that. Too much fighting... Too few places.

I dreamt... Of the Hot Place. I... I saw reality bend. I saw Maxwell crying where nobody could see him... Convincing himself that next time Sif would win. That the battle needed to be fought. Those nightmares... Everyone shared them. Everyone lived them. And... Everyone accepted them. Except me.

I dremt of me again... My eyes never truly looking at anything. I had seen most of it before... Too much of it even. Nothing excited me anymore... I... I just wanted things to be peaceful. I missed when a Jiggleh was scary... I missed that feeling of relief, when we could just lay down and sleep.

And I dreamt of Home-Tree. No more invasions... No more big nasties. It was quiet... Serene. There were still people... But they looked nothing like the ones I know. Home-Tree itself had changed a little... But it was still the same Tree.

... Then I woke up. People jumped, I had been asleep for so long, they thought I wasn't waking up again. Everything was... Clearer. I knew that the next time I fall asleep, I wouldn't be getting up any time soon... So I got up. And I looked around.

Sif had upgraded her Armour again, in my absence... The Tree-Dwellers argued about changing the statue. They decided not too... Too late now. Sif Also made a Hammaxe as well... Looked cool.

Then, she had gone out to start the fights over again. Dunno why I didn't dream of the other places again... The fights were almost exactly like last time. Sif has gotten pretty good, after all.

She is coming back from the last Pillar now... This will be interesting, now that I am awake.

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 224~

The Tree-Dwellers hid during the fights, and came back out to build in between. They have finished one statue, and are now working on the second... Sif looks impressive, that tall.

Sig fought a lot like he did before her new yoyo... But faster. The Eyes came out quicker, she didn't need healing as often. She only got BAMed once in her three attempts... She was most upset. She had gotten stuck on a door, and was slightly angry that she couldn't set things up easier. Oh well.

The Tree-Dwellers were almos fine... Less trips to heal meant less chance for them to get hurt. I don't see Nathan though... Maybe he left to go fish, or something. He'll probably be back.

As for the chaos... It was weird. I only saw two versions for each fight, this time. One was the one with our Sif, fighting normally... And one was quieter.

There was no big meanie. There was no... Me. Odd, that I could watch without being me... I felt taller. Huh. But things looked different. Like in the last part of my dream... Sif looked different too. Was it Sif? I think it... Almost was. Odd.

And then the fights ended. Sif made more stuff... And saw me watching. She looked... Sad. And so she went off, and whispered with someone... Planned something extra to be made. Odd...

... I think things will be fine now. Sif won't need watching over... I'm not really close to most of the people that remain... And I cant stay awake much longer.

Time to go... And rest.

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 225~

... I remember being carried.

There was a hole... Sif had dug it, to keep me safe. She laid me down gently... Before climbing back out. She... Wasn't wearing any armour.

And then things went dark... I feel calm. No more running... No more fighting. Not for me, not for the Tree-Dwellers... Not for Sif.

... I would have wanted to say goodbye. But I can't... I'm just a bun.

Off I go now... I wonder what I will see, next time I open these eyes. I already feel different... Hmm...

I think... I recognise that face.

The end! Like, legit end. Go find other adorable trauma~

index.php

Well there you have it! It is done, for now and always. No more Bun related stories for this game. Other stories, well... We'll see.

Now, I have a little surprise for you all... I have uploaded the World file I used here, the very one that had 225 days (Or 90+ hours!) of playtime on it. Every tunnel, every odd structure, yours to explore! Hey, it might entertain you for a few minutes `:p

As for this thread, I dunno if I will keep it open. If a lot of people start commenting (Such as on the world), I might start a side thread. Only a few comments, and I will keep this open for now. Who knows!

Oh, and one last thing... I maaay have had a little fun on the world before uploading it. Good luck finding it~

Attachments

• Snuggletopia.wld
    11.5 MB · Views: 204
Heh, seems I kinda disappeared once this was done. Now, I wonder...

Did anyone visit the world, and find the secret?

My heart refuses to accept this, so I'm going to say bunikins ok beacause pets don't die, her being buried was another nightmare, sif just temporarily switched pets, then resummoned bunnikin and bunnikin decided to stop writing her diary and all the replaced npcs died and the originals came back beacause sif made a deal with the moon lord and he brought them back

Yea my account stopped working for like 2 years latter it's finally working, no matter what I did or where I tried it nothing worked, I even couldn't create a new account~:sigh: but ur number one fan is back, and way to late~:D

Because everything ended and sif beat the game, there was no reason for bunikin to continue writing her diary and her and all the original npcs live in peace now
[doublepost=1470762033,1470761994][/doublepost]And yes I cried when I read the end XD but this ending makes me fell a lot better

Too bad we aren't on post 1000 I'm tempted to spam until we're there, but for the sake of every one, I woot spam anymore than I speedy have

*Jumps, blinking in confusion*

Oh right, I have a thread! Ahem.

Glad to see you enjoyed the story! I shall neither confirm nor deny the true nature of the ending. Because reasons.

And heh, longest most rambly story ever has it's perks. I don't think any other Literature thread here will ever get this long, be that a good or bad thing.

I just found this story in the last few days, its awesome and sad. But i think i found the secret on the map. 2 graves. 1 easy to find and the second not so easy.

I just found this story in the last few days, its awesome and sad. But i think i found the secret on the map. 2 graves. 1 easy to find and the second not so easy.
That's the one! The only problem is it became a whole lot easier to find since I released the map.
Stupid grand design... Too darn handy...

Back
Top Bottom