Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy ending time: A magnificent day in heaven
I saw dirt above me, but after i dug through that I saw a familiar face with brown eyes and... maxwell? yay maxwell is back!! wait... are those the other npcs? yay more snuggles and cuddles

and so, me and maxwell and sif lived happily together, but sif had to kill the big meanie to break the ree-la-tees i think she said to keep maxwell
but i didnt care, she let me snuggle her, so im happy

The end
(note i am not the real author and am just trying to make ppl happy)

At the urging of @Jaster Rogue, I have compiled a pdf version of the Bunny Diary for your reading pleasure. Feel free to download and share it around!

Also, I know he asked for a text file instead... But this was just as easy `;)

Oh and... I may have lazilly put this together with Copy+Paste. Sorry if some of the formatting comes out wonky, or worse, if I missed a chapter.

Attachments

• FluffyBunnikinsSnuggleDiary-TheCollection.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 578
Cheers dude, didn't expect the mention in the file!
As an added note, the file can be read on any kindle app. I tested it on two phones and a tablet.

Woo, it's been quite a long time. Sadly I didn't check out the map yet and probably forgot a lot of the places in the story, so I'll probably reread it xP

Thanks for writing all this, it was kind of an inspiration for last school year's English course (I think that's why I did much better than this year lmao)

Good luck with any future projects you may do, I know you'll do well as you did with this and the the Moon Lord's Lament :dryadwink:

Think about it for a while, mine the underground hearts killing the larva of the queen and then killing her
The only thing I'm fine with killing is the equally sadistic demons and the robot horror the wall of flesh

Think about it for a while, mine the underground hearts killing the larva of the queen and then killing her
The only thing I'm fine with killing is the equally sadistic demons and the robot horror the wall of flesh
I guess you're right, I can see the boss/event grinding like that

Back
Top Bottom